• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did Axel do it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Is that true? When did this happen. If It is true then the same can be done for kairir and she level grind in here to catch up to sora dn riku. Sure its total hacks but is Lea is allowed I dont see why she can't.

It happened off-screen during the course of DDD, Yen Sid only mentions it off-hand in the cutscene after you clear Symphony of Sorcery:
DDD said:
Mickey: Master Yen Sid. Gosh, do ya think he'll be able to do it?

Yen Sid: It's clear you cannot teach a cat to bark. But Merlin and the three
good fairies are aiding him in a place that's more...temporally flexible. My
hope is that he can at least learn to wield it. He certainly has fire, so
I suppose it depends now on how strongly it burns.

Nomura confirms it in one of the interviews too, but that snippet from in-game dialogue already confirms it anyways.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It happened off-screen during the course of DDD, Yen Sid only mentions it off-hand in the cutscene after you clear Symphony of Sorcery:

Nomura confirms it in one of the interviews too, but that snippet from in-game dialogue already confirms it anyways.

I feellike such a newb for not noticing somthing so big after a year and being a Memeber od this site.
Its the whole hyperbolic time chamberr add in that making me question it, I know Time is a large theme in that game but that idea sounds crazier then the YMX explanation. At least that makes mastering the keyblade more possible fr kairi and Lea if the good guys can also manipulate time for there advantage.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Its the whole hyperbolic time chamberr add in that making me question it

It's not really that hard to believe, Sora's had stop magic since kh1 and there's a difference between simply slowing down time within a confined space than there is to actually travel through time itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back