• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlaneTheMuffin

I saw ads in a magazine...thought it was gay...
saw the box in stores...thought Sora was a girl, so I didnt wanna play anything with a girl in it.
(I was as naiive as any kid my age..which idk wat was lol)
My friend came over one day and brought it..when he told me Sora was a dude, we popped it in the PS2 and played.
By the time he had to leave, the storm had just begun on Destiny Islands...and I was like...
"NO!!! Don't take the game!!!"
I've loved it since that day..

khfan13

My cousin let me borrow the game for half a year back in christmas of 03, i was around 8. A couple years after, i bought the game.

MasterHearts7762

i was young when i got it, when i went to buy my PS2 so i bought 2 games with it (KH1 and some Crash Bandicoot game) i played it i loved it but it took me 6 years to beat >< but when i got KH2 i beat it in like a month

oh my god KH1 took me like 7 years to beat XD when i got it i stopped playing for like 2 years though beause the Heartless scared the crap out of me and i had nightmares from DI and Traverse town :lol:

Pale-Wanderer

In the Crossroads, awakening to the never-ending T
It was like a dream I thought would never come true. Literally.

I was 8 years old and watched the ads on TV. I normally didnt like them, but this was one of those pretty flashing ones with nice music. I watched it once and went crazy finding out about it. I didnt really give it much thought until I saw the posters out in the front of a Gamestop( I think that was the place. In Brooklyn on 5th Avenue next to the Loews, if anyone knows about that.)

Anyway, my parenta are super against video games, and I naturally couldnt get it. I got out of it after a while, until I saw Chain of Memories for the GBA and saw people playing it the first day I moved to my new place. Really, the love came back.

I got the first KH in 2006 (It's the only one out of the three I have, though I played KHII fully and barely grazed CoM, almost done with Sora's story).

And yeah, I love it. ^^

DaDarkDude

I once watched my friend play it, that's when it began, when I played it at my cousins house, that was the moment I knew, I needed that game. Took me another year to convince my parents to get it though :p
They hate games with all their lives...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back