• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do i advance in the mirage arena?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiante

Go to your reports, check under the minigames section, and look at arena missions. The arena has 29 missions, and each time you complete one, you gain a level. The missions go something like this;

Anytime you beat an arena event for the first time.

Anytime you beat a command board for the first time WHEN DOING IT IN THE MIRAGE ARENA ONLY.

Anytime you beat the posted time for the races IN THE MIRAGE ARENA ONLY.

And at certain medal intervals.

Look it up in your journal for more specifics.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I made a guide in the Guide for Exp leveling topic on how to get medals in a somewhat timely manner as it otherwise takes quite a bit of time. I'll copy it over.

So my strategy for medals in Mirage Arena: Play secret board with 3 players. This keeps the CPU's occupied with eachother some of the time. Buy a panel whenever you get the chance. DO NOT buy panels from your opponents! If given the chance, always take the keyblade rider square. If you happen to get Captain Dark, use Three Dice hands to try and pass a player, passing him on to them. If you get or another player gets Captain Justice, stay away from them or try to get him. If you get the keyblade rider early in the lap, fly to the yellow checkpoint as it is the farther away than the other panels and it makes it easier to get the rest along the way. Level up panels you think an opponent might land on in the near future. Try to take paths where you will get the prize cube prize. Buying Bonus panels is better than buying regular panels because it lets you always have a hand to use and, well, free commands. Even on the lowest GP objective you get quite a few medals from this. Hope this works out for you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back