• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do You Feel About Nintendo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How do you feel about Nintendo?

• NINTENDO IS FREAKIN AWSOME!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • nintendo is cool

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • nintendo is alright

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • i don't like nintendo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NINTENDO IS A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tundra Saber

I think Nintendo is AWSOME Nintendo is always changing the way people play games and making games fun for everyone not only JUST gamers and they make REVOLUTIONARY,NEW ERA Systems. First of all they were the firsts to make a handheld system,the game boy back in the day. Then they were the firsts to make the DS.Not only did it have Dual Screens (DS) but it hade a touch screen two of which had never been done before NOW there telling me about the Nintendo Wii c'mon,for all you people who claim they don't like nintendo you have to give them credit for the Nintendo Wii C'MON IS LIKE SEMI-VIRTUAL REALITY HERE:eek:

S

Shadow Soldier

Tundra Saber said:
I think Nintendo is AWSOME Nintendo is always changing the way people play games and making games fun for everyone not only JUST gamers and they make REVOLUTIONARY,NEW ERA Systems. first of all they were the firsts ro maked a handheld system,the game boy back in the day then they were the firsts to make the DS.not only did it have Dual Screens (DS) but it hade a touch screen two of which had never been do before NOW there telling me about the Nintendo Wii c'mon,for all you people who claim they don't like nintendo you have to give them credit for the Nintendo Wii C'MON IS LIKE SEMI-VIRTUAL REALITY HERE:eek:

That is probably the worst structure I have ever seen for a post. You got what, let me count... 2 periods through out that whole post. And thats a paragraph you got going on.

They're alright. They dont have a whole lot that appeals to me. The only thing I liked were the mario party games. And mario tennis, but thats it.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
IMO, Nintendo is moving in the right direction, they've proved it with the DS.

sephy 9 2 5

I think Nintendo is still alright regardless of how I feel at the moment but anyways Nintendo has made all the games I have come to love and enjoy and still love today. I mean who could forget MK and my first fatality or Mario 64. I like the DS with its vast array of games now if only PS and Nintendo could join back together so then they would have the games and everything extra crammed into one system effectively. I don't really feel the Wii because it has so many problems that could arise with the controller but on the other hand there is nothing wrong with trying something new.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Nintendo is cool.

They're old school and yet at the same time moving forward. My first console was an NES and Nintendo, even now as a teenager, makes me feel like a kid again when I play their games. Nintendo games are fun and fun is what videogames are mean't to be.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
I love nintendo. Nintendo has that creative image to them. They can make games fun. You can have fun with the other concoles too but with Nintendo....It got that spark. Ever since the Nes, Nintendo was so cool to me. Sure they may not have the best graphics like on Xbox 360 or PS2, but the gameplay makes up for it. Mario seires, Zelda seires, Metroid Prime seires, Donkey Kong series; those kind of games were first on the nintendo. With the Wii, I think its going to be a great hit for not just kids, but with adults too. I still have my NES, SNES, N64, gameboy, gameboy color, gameboy advance, and gamecube. I'm looking foward to the DS (which I'll be getting very very soon), the Wii, and other furture products.:)

E

Eclipse

IMO, Nintendo is moving in the right direction, they've proved it with the DS.

I agree, MB.

People were skeptical about the DS...and it ended up outselling the Sony "PSP".

Hah...i find that interesting.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
I like Nintendo.

Thay care about everyone.

LOL HD SUPPORT

E

Eclipse

(speaking of the brightness) "To the point where using the DS Lite might just kill you o_o"

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Nintendo's cool.

They're the original (of those still "surviving") and they've got classics. Like real classics. People who don't play video games know who Mario is. Although, IMO Gamecube was Nintendo's fall in the console war. Aside from Zelda and Smash Bros, it was kinda pointless.

Tundra Saber

Shadow Soulja said:
That is probably the worst structure I have ever seen for a post. You got what, let me count... 2 periods through out that whole post. And thats a paragraph you got going on.

They're alright. They dont have a whole lot that appeals to me. The only thing I liked were the mario party games. And mario tennis, but thats it.

yes i know it is....i was rushing i just wanted to get my opinion out

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'm not gonna keep on saying that Nintendo consoles are just for kids but, All these spin-offs are getting on my nerves Zelda this, Mario that, Metroid this, Sonic that. It gets kinda old I'm not saying Nintendo is a horrible console but, they need to make games that appeal to people who look for action. I know they had RE4 and all those other ones but, seriously they need more than that. I still plan to buy the console because I do miss mario games. Haven't played one after N64 well played Sunshine but after that none.

BTW I was j/k about the Nintendo is Sh*t crap yeah that 1 person was me.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Sonic can go.

But when did Zelda ever have a spin-off? (other than those crappy 3DO games?)

E

Eclipse

^ yeah, every zelda took place in a different time zone (besides majora's mask and OoT)

Tundra Saber

Tundra Saber said:
I think Nintendo is AWSOME Nintendo is always changing the way people play games and making games fun for everyone not only JUST gamers and they make REVOLUTIONARY,NEW ERA Systems. First of all they were the firsts to make a handheld system,the game boy back in the day. Then they were the firsts to make the DS.Not only did it have Dual Screens (DS) but it hade a touch screen two of which had never been done before NOW there telling me about the Nintendo Wii c'mon,for all you people who claim they don't like nintendo you have to give them credit for the Nintendo Wii C'MON IS LIKE SEMI-VIRTUAL REALITY HERE:eek:

I,ve recently read the annoucement about no swearing i am very sorry about swearing and i take FULL responsibility for my actions....please forgive me:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back