• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you get a video on here?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
The One He Fears said:
I don't know how to get my videos online. Do I have to put it on a sponser site like Photobucket? Because I want to get my videos up. Can anyone teach me how?
I can help you out with that, I upload AMV's all the time.

Yes you do need a sponser site, but its really easy. You need time to spare though anywhere from 20 minutes- 1 hour. You have two choices.
Option 1
1. Go to yousendit.com
2. Type in your e-mail address in the top box
3. Upload your file through the second box (by searching for it in your folders and double-clicking it)
4. Click Send It
5. Wait until it ends sending it
6. Check your e-mail inbox and you will find a e-mail from yousendit with a link to your file that you can copy and paste
- yousendit.com has a limited download limi t(it says around 25 but its more) and a time limit (7 days)

Option 2
1. Go to megaupload.com
2. Upload your fie into the top right hand corner
3. Everything else is optional
4. Click send
5. Wait for it to be done
6. It provides a link to download it (make sure you save it if you didn't e-mail it to yourself)
-It's a b**** to download it. It takes twice as long as you send it but I believe it's a permanent link.

Back