• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you get the cards needed for C.O. level?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tron4.0

Awards
I must know how to get the cards needed for the final door on the castle oblivion floor!!!

Please help,
Tron4.0

I had the problem too. It took me about 6 months to get the cards I need to get to Axel. at the final floor.

then I went straight to Maurlixa.

try killing monsters at the lower floors. like 1f 2f 3f 4f
if you killed the monsters but did not get a map card.. its because you have too many and you must use some.

Chazzard Hazzard

Website
wwwfinalrest-online.net
Yea your card inventory may be full so delete some you don't need. And you may have to search in other worlds for specific cards and come back to the floor your on and open the door. You just really have to be lucky in getting the right cards you need to open doors.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I'm stuck there too and its getting close to the KH2 release. I need a 1= Blue Card and I cant add up any cards so is there a special way of getting no.1 cards?

Akemi

Go to an easy level, use a card that brings out a lot of enemies (like Lookimg Darkness and such) on the door (even if you did the level already). Then keep fighting until you get your card. That's what I did, and it took a long time :/.

GuardianCloud

well it actually works better if you use a card on a lower lvl floor...I know it's already said but o well. Go to Traverse town and search or if you don't want to get out of the Castle Oblivion level then you could always use those cards which make large rooms like "Looming Darkness"I hope it helps. I've never had that problem.:)

Soraox

Well this is what i did for cards i went to every room in each level it so i leveled a lot and i got lots of cards Good luck tho and if cant beat the game before Kh2 go to youtube they got the ending with the final boss battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back