• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Do You Get the Paradox Cup to Open?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessDaisy

How do you get the rest of the Paradox cups to open up? I've met the objectives for the all the rest of the cups but it still won't open up all the rest of the Paradox cups.

On a side note I'm needing some tips on the poster job and the cargo one. I can't seem to get those either. If I can get the rest of these things I will have Jimney's Journal done!!!

:(

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Have you spoken to Hades in his chamber? and about the poster thing memorize some locations in order so that you follow a path to get 20 cause you dont need to put everyone up.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Jl7R3C6Dw&search=kingdom%20hearts%20poster%20duty<--for the poster duty
cargo climb-unequip all aerial things and aerial pluses except for negation combo,and finishing plus. jump up in the air and do your combo (what u should be doing is a regular attack -> the regular finisher -> finishing plus
i did it in 9 secs
for the cups lvl up all forms to lvl 7 and summons as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back