• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you think Bush is doing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Dawning Twilight said:
Are you a homophobe cause you sound like it.

I haven't said a single thing againts gay people, in fact, I'm cool with them.

Dawning Twilight said:
do you honestly think it is alright for people to do that $#!+ if you say yes you're just like a homophobe and that would make you to fit the terms right "unjust". if you say no then you're contradicting your own point by putting limits on freedom of speech when you basically suggested there are none or should be none.

I never said it was right for them to do something like that. What I want you to understand is that even though it seems very wrong in your eyes, its also wrong to take away their freedoms which so many have died for.

Dawning Twilight said:
your original quote about Bush listening in on personal phone calls and about how that thought was kind of rash and i'll decided.

Then you should've said that rather than confusing everyone with that one liner.

Dawning Twilight said:
it's legal to go to war if you clear it however it is illegal to have an affair which was the reason he was impeached. WMDs?

Yes it is legal to go to war. Adultry isn't illegal. The one thing that gets presidents impeached is lying under oath. THAT is illegal. Clinton lied, he gets impeached. Bush lies, and thats a good enough reason for impeachment.

WMDs = Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Dawning Twilight said:
what more can you expect from a C average student.... i think that's one of his MISUNDERESTIMATED speeches.

Don't take stabs at peoples personal lives, it never makes a good argument.

we may never know but we can't unless it's from the direct source and we have to assume the person is or isn't lying....[/quote said:
The intelligence came from the CIA.

Dawning Twilight said:
also in a debate you have to consider the other side as well before you go on a shooting spree armed to the teeth with one-sided opinions.

In a debate you must anticipate counter arguments. I have yet to hear any.

Dawning Twilight said:
so then you're saying it's alright to protest gay marriage at a funeral or at a wedding? it's the same answer no matter what you say....

As I said earlier I don't think its right, but its unconstitutional to take away their freedom of assembly.

Dawning Twilight said:
Also did you hear what i said about understanding someone before you become a protestor towards a single man?

You really got to work on your sentence structure if you want anyone to understand the points your trying to make.

Dawning Twilight said:
please don't PM me with worthless crap i know what Bush has and hasn't done well and i get an idea of what you would do differently. Also what would you have done let our country be incinerated by the enemy? If i quote this correctly "In the game of war there are no rules and no set time limit". So after that quote what would you do if they attacked us don't be a flower hugging tree kissing sugar plum fairy cause it's obvious we'd have to go to war then it's and would have been a neccesary. Even if they didn't strike first are you going to let them we had facts and we did capture a dangerous criminal that's we do with criminals it's no different from catching criminals in our country. Except you don't see protestors about that. Even if we were wrong with Intel on the nuclear weapons we did get Saddam that in itself is a major victory. Also if you retrack your footsteps you'll find a bread crumb trail that leads to me saying i am Democrat and i also dislike Bush i only say what i say to further my opinion.

Insulting me makes you look great, really. If I were president I would've gone to war to, WITH TERRORISM. Now lets really retrace, back to 9/11. WHO WAS IT THAT ATTACKED US? WHERE WERE THEY FROM? AFGAHNISTAN. NOT ONE FROM IRAQ! I had to put it in caps for you to understand clearly. Now please, tell me, if those who attacked us are in that country, what the hell are we doing in a country that doesn't house those who attacked us? Why did we spend billions of dollars forcing our beliefs on people, killing thier innocents, and in turn only creating more "freedom fighters"(terrorists)? Why are we in a country that only grows worse by the day? Why are we sending our soldiers to a war they can not win? Everyday I hear something about a suicide bomb or a car bomb? How do you fight an enemy that is not afraid of death?

Now before you even try to call me a pacifist (I'm not, I know that war is ineveitable, its our human nature) stop the f***ing bullshit and look at the facts before you piss me off even further and make yourself look even more like an idiot. If you really were a democrat, we wouldn't be having this argument right now.

Mighty

Bush is a idiot, plain and simple.

Why should anyone respect him for how he handeled 9/11? He did what any other president would do, infact he did it worse than most presidents would of done. He played of America's emotions to lead us into a war that had absolutly nothing to do with terrorism. Don't give me this B.S about how "Iraq is better off now with out their evil dictator!". Yes, Sadam was a bad guy.. but Iraq isnt better off now, infact the country is pre-civil war with terrorism on the rise. Our presence there has only worstened the situation.

Both Chaney and Bush should be impeeched, infact they should be thrown in jail. They've committed war crimes out the ass; torture, death, cruel and unusual punishment.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
I haven't said a single thing againts gay people, in fact, I'm cool with them.

I never said it was right for them to do something like that. What I want you to understand is that even though it seems very wrong in your eyes, its also wrong to take away their freedoms which so many have died for.

Then you should've said that rather than confusing everyone with that one liner.

Yes it is legal to go to war. Adultry isn't illegal. The one thing that gets presidents impeached is lying under oath. THAT is illegal. Clinton lied, he gets impeached. Bush lies, and thats a good enough reason for impeachment.

WMDs = Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Don't take stabs at peoples personal lives, it never makes a good argument.

The intelligence came from the CIA.

In a debate you must anticipate counter arguments. I have yet to hear any.

As I said earlier I don't think its right, but its unconstitutional to take away their freedom of assembly.

You really got to work on your sentence structure if you want anyone to understand the points your trying to make.

Insulting me makes you look great, really. If I were president I would've gone to war to, WITH TERRORISM. Now lets really retrace, back to 9/11. WHO WAS IT THAT ATTACKED US? WHERE WERE THEY FROM? AFGAHNISTAN. NOT ONE FROM IRAQ! I had to put it in caps for you to understand clearly. Now please, tell me, if those who attacked us are in that country, what the hell are we doing in a country that doesn't house those who attacked us? Why did we spend billions of dollars forcing our beliefs on people, killing thier innocents, and in turn only creating more "freedom fighters"(terrorists)? Why are we in a country that only grows worse by the day? Why are we sending our soldiers to a war they can not win? Everyday I hear something about a suicide bomb or a car bomb? How do you fight an enemy that is not afraid of death?

Now before you even try to call me a pacifist (I'm not, I know that war is ineveitable, its our human nature) stop the f***ing bullshit and look at the facts before you piss me off even further and make yourself look even more like an idiot. If you really were a democrat, we wouldn't be having this argument right now.
Damn!!! You put it all down in a way even I couldn't have. I'd tip my hat if I had one. Also May I add that We also knew about 911 months before hand. They had tapes plains memebers took flight lessions. Yet Bush does nothing and what happens...BOOM! Millions of innocent people die. Also why in hell can't we find Osama? Who is an 8ft terrorest on dialisis. How could you miss that. Also not to mention he sends us tapes all the time so why can't we trace were he sent it and go from there?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
You are all nuts.
If it wasn't for Bush, we'd never had gotten Saddom. And it wasn't like Bush started the war in Iraq, unless y'all had forgoten? It was they who bombed the Twin Towers and killed the innocent, was it not? Who would you reather have? Al Gore? The suppose invitor of the internet? If he would have gotten office, he'd would have given in to Saddom by now. We'd be a shadow of our former self. And the WoMD, who knows if they are there? Better to be safe than sorry.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Xemnas.01 said:
You are all nuts.
If it wasn't for Bush, we'd never had gotten Saddom. And it wasn't like Bush started the war in Iraq, unless y'all had forgoten? It was they who bombed the Twin Towers and killed the innocent, was it not?

Actually, it wasn't. Al Qaeda comes from Afganistan, not Iraq. Iraq has nothing to do with Afganistan, save they live in the same area of the globe. It's too bad you're retarded.

DDM said:
Who would you reather have? Al Gore? The suppose invitor of the internet? If he would have gotten office, he'd would have given in to Saddom by now.

I didn't realize that Saddam was making demands of the most powerful nation in the world. Oh wait...he wasn't. We wouldn't have been giving into anything, because there was nothing to give into.

DDM said:
And the WoMD, who knows if they are there? Better to be safe than sorry.

That doesn't cut it in politics. We cannot risk taking such action over quantum politics.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Terrible,the nigga's doing a terriblle job,

So far all he's done is kill America.His reaction to the 9/11 was just in fact horrible.The fact about Saddam was nothing,plus all he's done is just befunddle the law and broke it himself,he's lied to several people about Iraq and the war.Plus,he's listening the to the public instead of making his own descions,and is intensifying their hate for us and left American military in their only to piss them off.

Plus, he also made a false statement about how god told him to go to war. O_O Which is by far one of the stupidest things ever.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obj...ush--god-told-me-to-go-to-war--name_page.html

Plus,he can't even find Osama even though he displays the evidence to all of us.Also he couldn't even make it to Katrina fast enough to show relief support or support them in abandoning the place.Also,the dude didb't even know the price for rebuilding New Orleans. Who would pay for the reconstruction of a area if they doin't even know It's price? O_O That;s seriously some ol' bullsh**!

Also the douche bag collided with a policemen and sent him to the hospital.What kind of president would crash into a policemen?(LOL)

http://www.theallineed.com/news//0507/068221.htm

But seriously he needs to be impeached,and Chenney also.Hell they both need to expelled from the white house RSVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back