• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How does BHK dual-weild?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TTBK2

Awards
Ok, I was wondering about this and I thought I cam up with a small theory. BHK is able to dual-weild keyblades, we've all seen it. But whenever he is seen with two, he doesn't seem to be in a fused state(unless he's always in one). Where as Sora has to fuse to obtain two(two hearts, two keyblades). At first I thought, maybe BHK has another heart within him. But that wouldn't be possible, because that would mean throughout KH, Sora could've used two keyblades. But then I remembered how Riku temporarily can't use a keyblade because he still has too much darkness within him. So a thought came to me. That would mean there are 3 keyblade weilders who can use the keyblade. But if there is a keyblade for each dimension(which seems to be a popular idea) then that would mean there would be one that wasn't in use. So i thought, since Riku can't use the keyblade, maybe it decided to reside with BHK. That would mean whenever someone was out of action in a way of speaking, that another weilder would be able to use their keyblade. Please come up with your own opinions on this and you can criticize me as much as you want. I can see a few things that make this faulty, but it seems like a good solid idea, at least to me.

Counterpart

I think he can just dual wield....hes that skilled...lol...I don't think you need 2 hearts to use two keyblades I know you need a heart to wield the keyblade but not two hearts for two keyblades.(at least I don't think so)Why Sora hasn't used two keyblades?We'll in the first game it was Sora's first year with it and as we noticed he was good with it but not THAT good as he is now(obviously experince with it changes things).It's what I think though but maybe it will be explained in the game

P.S.Riku was ALWAYS able to wield a keyblade.You don't need a strong heart with light to use a keyblade you just need a STRONG heart!!!

TTBK2

Awards
But its because he was envelloped in the darkness that the key went to Sora. That and that his heart was weakened by the darkness. And right now he can't go to the light for it still hurts but he cannot return to the darkness. And if he could weild a keyblade right now, why not just summon it instead of using the SoulEater?

Oh, and I'm sorry to ask, but I've looked around and don't see another thread with my topic that is still open. Could you provide a link d fallen 1?

Counterpart

TTBK2 said:
But its because he was envelloped in the darkness that the key went to Sora. That and that his heart was weakened by the darkness. And right now he can't go to the light for it still hurts but he cannot return to the darkness. And if he could weild a keyblade right now, why not just summon it instead of using the SoulEater?

Oh, and I'm sorry to ask, but I've looked around and don't see another thread with my topic that is still open. Could you provide a link d fallen 1?

Yea it went to Sora but it doesn't mean he couldn't wield it.In KH even when Ansem was in his body we saw him wielding a keyblade.Darkness or light or twilight it doesn't matter as long as you have a strong heart.And you can't summon a keyblade without owning one first!!!

TTBK2

Awards
He did own one technically. The kingdom key. That and that keyblade he weilded wasn't a real one. It was made by the princesses of hearts and basically its only purpose was to open the last door. Oh yeah, and at that point Riku wasn't in control of his body. Ansem had kicked him out and he was still holding on to it by a tiny bit. That's why he was able to hold back Ansem at the end of your fight with him. After that he was cast into KH.

Counterpart

TTBK2 said:
He did own one technically. The kingdom key. That and that keyblade he weilded wasn't a real one. It was made by the princesses of hearts and basically its only purpose was to open the last door. Oh yeah, and at that point Riku wasn't in control of his body. Ansem had kicked him out and he was still holding on to it by a tiny bit. That's why he was able to hold back Ansem at the end of your fight with him. After that he was cast into KH.

It was a keyblade created by hearts.So its a keyblade.And no he didn't own it since he never got his hands on it till he met Sora in Traverse Town and took it.NOTICE how it didn't go back to Sora's hands like when Leon put his hands on the keyblade.

P.S.I did put that Ansem was in his body read the posts closely!!!

howlermonkey16

i already touched this idea in my own thread and i got flamed for it so dont even try to tell people about this stuff they dont wanna hear anything about sharing or borrowing keyblades.

Counterpart

Sharing/borrowing keyblades is stupid.I mean if you can share it then whats the point of keybearers.I think each keybearer has a special task with their own keyblade/s.

Sora=Kingdomkey and keychains from friends ESPECIALLY Oathkeeper
Riku=??(Oblivion in my eyes since it was the path he first chose and from DD even though I know its concept)
Mickey=The revert colored Kingdomkey
BHK=??(as of right now we have no clue how he got his)

Counterpart

heartslayer101 said:
Okay he gets one keyblade and another keyblade and duelweild them.

lol thats what I think.I just think he is that good of a keyblade wielder.And like I posted above maybe it will be explained how he can wield two!!(of course it will be explained HOW he got the two)

TTBK2

Awards
The funny thing is, I don't care what they want to hear. I'm expressing my theory. And one thing to say about the strong heart? Just how strong a heart do you need to weild a keyblade? Because if that was the only thing you need, then a few people could weild it huh? Heck, animals like Simba and Mushu could've weilded a keyblade! They had strong hearts, that's how they became summon gems instead of vanishing with their world. Beast could've used one! Strong heart isn't the only thing. You must be chosen by the keyblade to use it. That's why Riku could hold it when Leon couldn't. Just by the fact that before that Riku never got his hands on it before that doesn't mean he couldn't hold it then because he was chosen. Now, if you notice, two things about the keyblade made by the princesses says its not a good example. One, Ansem was weilding it, and he is most likely(unless we all get surprised in KH2) NOT a chosen one. Two, you can't tell me he was chosen by a keyblade that was made in an instant, most likly straight into his hands.

P.S. I'm sorry I misread your post about Ansem in his body.

Counterpart

TTBK2 said:
The funny thing is, I don't care what they want to hear. I'm expressing my theory. And one thing to say about the strong heart? Just how strong a heart do you need to weild a keyblade? Because if that was the only thing you need, then a few people could weild it huh? Heck, animals like Simba and Mushu could've weilded a keyblade! They had strong hearts, that's how they became summon gems instead of vanishing with their world. Beast could've used one! Strong heart isn't the only thing. You must be chosen by the keyblade to use it. That's why Riku could hold it when Leon couldn't. Just by the fact that before that Riku never got his hands on it before that doesn't mean he couldn't hold it then because he was chosen. Now, if you notice, two things about the keyblade made by the princesses says its not a good example. One, Ansem was weilding it, and he is most likely(unless we all get surprised in KH2) NOT a chosen one. Two, you can't tell me he was chosen by a keyblade that was made in an instant, most likly straight into his hands.

P.S. I'm sorry I misread your post about Ansem in his body.

Yea the keyblade choses its wielder but the keyblade choses a strong heart.Whether you like it or not a strong heart really is all you need to wield one and of course being chosen by it.Riku is proof that you don't have to be light to wield one.By the way Ansem's soul was in Riku's body but it was Riku's heart that was still there HINT he was able to come out and stop Ansem from attacking Kairi in that scene in KH!!!!

P.S.You saying that Heart Unlocker isn't a "real" keyblade because it was created is saying the Ultima Keyblade isn't real as well because Sora had to make it!!!ALSO I never said he was chosen by it I said he can wield keyblade even when he was dark.Read what I post and stop trying to twist my damn words!!!

TTBK2

Awards
Ummm... Ultima keyblade is a keyCHAIN. And I'm not twisting your words. I'm not that good at searching through a person's words and using it for my own good. That would be evil wouldn't it? And if you can, by what you are saying, BHK just so happens to be able to weild two. He was lucky to get two. One, the two are Oathkeeper and Oblivion. I don't know how he got Oblivion, but please, PLEASE, tell me, how in the hell did he get Oathkeeper? Did it just materialize to him? If it did you are proving my point. Did Sora give it to him? If he did you are proving my point. Does it just happen to be the Oathkeeper keyblade, not the keychain? Well, that's possible, but if that happens then that would equal four keyblades, the right amount of keyblades. But one of the keyblade weilders has two when one has none. That doesn't seem fair, does it? And another thing. Do you need two hearts to weild two keyblades? Well, if you didn't, then at any time there could be a total of eight keyblades, two for each keyblade weilder!

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Maybe he's a different kind of Keyblade weilder. So far, we have not seen him, or have any information of him telling us that it's his duty to seal keyholes. So, maybe he's a "protector" weilder, who instead of sealing keyholes, he just tries to remove the problem, without it causing any further damage to the world's core. And Sora has the power of sealing keyholes. SO maybe each keyblade wielder has a specific task to do, like sealing keyholes, fighting off enemies and unlocking hearts. I know this may never happen, but it's good enough to persuade confused people.

kh2bereleased

well first of all how can there only be one keyblade master for each dimension (light, twilight, dark) if mickey and sora are both light keyblade weilders?

Counterpart

kaizer21 said:
Maybe he's a different kind of Keyblade weilder. So far, we have not seen him, or have any information of him telling us that it's his duty to seal keyholes. So, maybe he's a "protector" weilder, who instead of sealing keyholes, he just tries to remove the problem, without it causing any further damage to the world's core. And Sora has the power of sealing keyholes. SO maybe each keyblade wielder has a specific task to do, like sealing keyholes, fighting off enemies and unlocking hearts. I know this may never happen, but it's good enough to persuade confused people.

nice another person thinks the same...lol...I posted the samething on this thread.

TTBK2

Awards
kh2bereleased said:
well first of all how can there only be one keyblade master for each dimension (light, twilight, dark) if mickey and sora are both light keyblade weilders?
Whoever said they were both light keyblade weilders? I didn't, do you know anyone who did? Besides, you didn't say the right amount of dimensions. It's in Ansem's Reports, four dimensions. Present, Light, Dark, and Inbetween(twilight if you want to call it that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back