• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How In The HECK. . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moodring

Are you suppose to beat The Cerberus Cup with a score of 5,000? Or The Goddess of Fate Cup with a score of 3,000? I'm on level 85 and usually score around 1500. Is it even possible:eek:

Lunar Knight

American Person
The best way is to use Stitch. I think you only need 1300 orbs for the Cerberus Cup. For the Cerberus Cup, use Magnet and cast Thunder. That way you'll have the max amount of orbs you can get.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Heart of Darknes said:
Equip jackpot and draw abbilities and the Sweet memories keyblade giving you more orbs.

None of those will help (DON'T EQUIP SWEET MEMORIES, Ultima Weapon or bust) Draw does not matter because your score happens when they die, you don't need to absorb the orbs, jackpot ONLY works for hp, mp, and munny, and all SM does is increase Item drop. Peter Pan for the Titan Cup (both of them) and Goddess of fate he is helpful, and of course the 10 rounds in Hades Paradox cup. Pain and Panic are too easy (I don't think I've ever come out of there without required score. Magnega-Thunder for the 2 Cerberus Cups, and Final Form helps alot too.

Heart of Darknes

SOLDIER Cloud said:
None of those will help (DON'T EQUIP SWEET MEMORIES, Ultima Weapon or bust) Draw does not matter because your score happens when they die, you don't need to absorb the orbs, jackpot ONLY works for hp, mp, and munny, and all SM does is increase Item drop. Peter Pan for the Titan Cup (both of them) and Goddess of fate he is helpful, and of course the 10 rounds in Hades Paradox cup. Pain and Panic are too easy (I don't think I've ever come out of there without required score. Magnega-Thunder for the 2 Cerberus Cups, and Final Form helps alot too.

Well that's the strategy I used and I got through it.

jflaw_roxas

The regular cups are hard....try sweating on whether or not you'll get 15,000 orbs your first run-through of the Hades Paradox Cup...

I got 15,785. >.>

Damn, that Cup sucks.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I Lost to Cloud (just Cloud, everyone else was Ko'd) on match 49 the first time I got through, I thought I was going to cry, luckily I did not have over 15,000, otherwise I would have screamed. I got it done now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back