• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long do u think it will take to beat BbS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

how long do u think it will take to beat BbS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owa

Well i think they if they release all 3 scenarios on one umd that each individual one wont be so long. All together would probably be about as long as Crisis Core.

Sexy Angel
Hopefully a three weeks - month.*

Homework/school/etc. hours included.

Well that's good. Then just don't slack off.

On Topic: Why is there no "Forever" option? I've known people that that two years to play a video game that can be finished in a week.

Present and accounted for.

Well, I hope it takes at least 10 hours of gameplay per scenario.

Not including school/other hours.

Jaden007

Depends on how long a player plays it and how good he/she is on playing it.

If one scenario takes about an average of 3-4 hours and the two other scenarios have similar averages then I guess about a day,and the difficulty can be an obstacle to the play time.

mhm, i agree with you. depends on the player

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
14 hours(nonstop). thats how long it took me to beat KH2. If you take breaks, about 2 days.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I think BBS should be fairly long, probably not as long as KHII, but longer than CoM.

yugi300

I said five days it depends maybe one day or half a day it depends how hard the game is and some people play for long periods of time and beat the games pretty quickly!~.

State

Awards
This is a stupid answer that can be guessed but it's stupid and pitiful! But, who gives a digit, I would think it depends on the one playing it.

State

Awards
propably 3 weeks 2 me but idk
It took me 4 days to beat KHII, but of course, I would've beaten the Final World in the third day but I got bored of it and went to sleep. Judging by BBS being great, I think it will take me 4 days.

Raiko

Come break me down
hmmm if its hard then two weeks.standard=1 week and easy 3-4 days. if you play it non-stop probably a day, but since i dont play non-stop around 4-6 days + leveling up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back