• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Well, im on holidays still, so I spend quite a bit of time a day here.

When school starts, it'll probably be more than an hour, but less then three.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Before I used to go on here almost 3 or more hours a day. Now it's under 1 hour

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
OH MY GOSH! WHATS GOING ON WITH THE FORUMS! EVERYONE IS LEAVING AND NO ONE IS POSTING AND EVERYTHING IS SO BORING! I come on for about an hour. AND ALL WE HAVE ARE STUPID POSTS! No offense to the starter of this post. Oh boy, sorry, had to get that off my shoulders. I used to come on a lot more when there were people, but not as much anymore.

alchemykeyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
Hmm..... Wow Queen Divine, But now I'm sad Finding Twilight.....T.T.... No its ok I'm just bored like no new posts in the Anime section, so I wanted to know how long most of you are on.... Well yeah, I dont mind dude I hate my life already other then my boyfriend, he is one of the only thing that keeps me going. * smiles weakly *

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
im on like everyday in the mornings....b.c i have computer apps first period...and sometimes i get on at nite...but thats pretty much it...maybe 3 hours a day... i think....

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Far, far too much time and the amount of time I spend here is slowly increasing. It probably averages out about an hour a day though.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Considering i've damaged my leg quite badly and my only source of entertainment is my laptop, then i'm practically on this site constantly for the time being...on a normal day tho its about 1 and 1/2 hours...

Epilogue

killjoy princess
I'm here when I'm done with me homework or when I have nothing to do..which is like everyday. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back