• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many games do you get in a year?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many games you buy a year?

• 7, Please, just let my sisters buy me games from now on!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8, Help me! I need money now!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

My dad complains about how many games I get in a year's worth. This year, I got:

Star Ocean Till the End of Time (beat it)
God of War (Beat it)
Onimusha 3 (beat it)
Tekken 5 (beat it twice)
Super Smash Brothers Melee(I suck)
Tales of Symphonia (Boring quick)

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Im an extreame Gamer but this year i dont think iv bought one game yet. The only game i actually plan on buying is KH2. Usually i buy or get a maxium of 5 games top a year. I usually beat those game pretty quick though.

DarrcEnigma

I buy more than nine games per year, but I wouldn't say that buying them takes all of my money. I like my games as much as the next guy, but I've got a life and family outside of gaming as well. I usually hit up the local bargain bins and flea markets every other month or so, so I can pick up more games than someone who just buys the newest $50 game.

I've been playing games for just under fifteen years and currently own about 237 games. Which means, on average, I get 15 or 16 games a year. Though truth be told, my buying rate has accelerated several times over since the PS2 launched -- I used to rent most of my games before then. (This month [August] alone I've picked up seven games.)

EDIT (8/3): Games purchased this year:

GameCube
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Sonic Heroes
Star Fox Adventures
Super Monkey Ball

Nintendo 64
Mortal Kombat Trilogy

PlayStation
Armored Core: Master of Arena
Armored Core: Project Phantasma
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
Final Fantasy: Anthology
Final Fantasy: Chronicles
Gran Turismo
Gran Turismo 2
Koudelka
The Legend of Dragoon
Mega Man Legends
Mega Man X7
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions
SaGa Frontier II
Xenogears

PlayStation 2
.Hack Part 1: Infection
.Hack Part 2: Mutation
.Hack Part 3: Outbreak
.Hack Part 4: Quarantine
Arc the Lad: End of Darkness
Armored Core 2
Armored Core 2: Another Age
Armored Core 3
Armored Core: Nexus
God of War
Gran Turismo 3: A Spec
Gran Turismo 4
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Midnight Club
Silent Line: Armored Core
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Suikoden III
Suikoden IV
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora's Tomorrow
Unlimited SaGa
Wild Arms 3
Xenosaga Episode II

Sega Genesis
Streets of Rage

Super Nintendo
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Xbox
Soul Calibur II

... I take back my earlier statement; I don't have a life.

B

Blade of Justice

I've bought quite a few games, and I need some money! These games are too expensive!

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Looking back, when I was ten years old, I used to at least get ten games a year. But now, I'm almost fifteen and I barely get five games a year sometimes. The reasons why are because I'm running our of money or I have better things to spend money on, and I just don't have the time the play as much . . . or it could be that I'm out growing them, and that thought is kinda scary . . .:(

P

PIG.

Im not even gonna participate in the poll, but my family is waaaaaaay too poor to buy 5-9 games for me each year. They think games are a waste of time so they never buy them for me. I save up and buy them myself. And my allowance is $20 a month. I need to save up for 3 months just to get a new game. Isnt that nice. Ok, you can laugh at me now.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I buy roundabout three or four games a year- I personally have no idea how I manage this, considering my minimal allowance. -_-;;

UnknownEnigma

wow youre all cool....i get 0-1 game a YEAR! haha thats right i dont buy any games....quite sad. no not poorness but because my bro is a game machine and he beats every single game we buy. so my mom got mad and said if you want a game rent it and get a new one. so yeah we rent about ALOT to ALOT a year so he beats every single one...every week we get a new game if he plays non stop every 2-3 days we get a new game. but only games that were bought were for birthday and christmas from family... youre all lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back