• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many people will line up at walmart when KH2 comes out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
There is a Gamestop like down the block from where I live, so whenever I want to buy a game I just walk there and back....I dont have to drive no where...

Reverse Dragon

Silverwolf1500 said:
I don't even think that there is a wall-mart close by. Why wall-mart? KH2 will be in basically all stores. Can you imagine what the first day it is released will be like? :)
Chaos...
The chaos will be from me beating people with a broom stick handle in an attempt to sack the pile of games its in;)...then I will make a run towards the register..............just pray that the people there can dodge my dive over the counter!!:rolleyes:

rikuishot333

I will probaly pre-order it but if they do have a midnight release and i dont preorder ya i will be there!

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
i dont buy games from wal*mart anymore. all the game si have bought form there have all been defective in someway.. Jak2 Jak3 Kingdom Hearts Rachtet and Clank..all of em had like a glch in em..cept for R&C were it didnt even work.. -_-;; im getting mine form EB games! probally wont get it till ike a week after...unless i learn how to frive... Muwhahahahah!

Legalos

I don't care I just want to get it before my friend which is so addicted to the game! Hes so addicted to it he made me feel like breaking the first on and Com!!!!! Gosh hes by my house every day!!!!!!! But then again I hope he gets a ps2 and gets it before me so I don't have to be bothered! But naw I ain't that desperait. I don't want to feel like a geek waiting in line for like 24 hours just for a game, not that you guys are geeks, youguys seems cool. But yet some KHF. :) Love yall lol.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i preordered mine so i dont have to worry about the rush for the game. My bro works for EB games down the street so i actually get a discount.

DLUSNL1

Wal-Mart???? F*ck NO!!! I'm going to Target ;-) . Wal-Mart sux. I may preorder it, but I usually don't preorder until a release date is announced. I'll either do it at Target, Best Buy, or Game Stop.

dime55

umm BEST BUY. thats like the best place to buy anything from games to dvds to tvs. and i wont line up for it to open or pre-order it. dont get me wrong I LOVE KH but i dont think it will sell out. it will have a big impact, and probably one of the best games ever made but here in OAKLAND, haha i dont think i have anything to worry about

kh_fan_4e

i already have it pre-ordered and all paid for by way back in december...i will probably go pick it up after school because the mall where i live doesnt open till 9...but then again its kingdom hearts 2...IM SKIPPING FRICKIN SCHOOL THAT DAY!!!!...just to go get it at 9:00:00 am

Awards
Since this topic is a spamfest, and reletively pointless, I'm locking it.

Oh, and:

I have a LIFE!!!

I can wait for KH2 to come out for a day so I don't run into losers who'll wait for 12 hours just for a goddam game!

^ What he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back