• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much did you enjoy Kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

For those of you who have played kh2, please tell us what the experience was like

NO SPOILERS AT ALL, NONE!!

Tell us what your favorite part of the game was

if you think it was long enough or satisfactory enough

if you enjoyed the ending? (NO SPOILERS IN THE ANSWER)

Other things such as driving, gummi ship, etc.

Basicallly talk about what you liked about the japanese kh2, so that you may discuss it, and so that us who have not played it can see what we have to look forward to, as well as discuss it as well :p

post away! XD

E

Eclipse

nope!! :D. and if there was.....i couldn't find it anywhere so i made this.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
This thread is just gonna cause people to tell spoilers, even if you said no spoilers...there will be a noob who is going to just ignore what you said and spoil all of us..

R

Riku's Dawn

It's spelled n-0-0-b with zeros,ok?I respect you,DE.

E

Eclipse

this isn't spoilerific, you can just say if you thought the ending was satisfactory for the game. just say how you overall enjoyed the game. you don't have to explain what happened in the ending, and i remember there being a thread like this and spoilers were not spread, but i couldn't find it again. So i made this, just say what you liked about it and stuff. you don't have to yell junk like say

ZOMG SORA DIED KAIRI DIED RIKU DIED MICKEY DIED ANSEM DIED TIFA AND ROXAS MADE UGLY BABIES NAMED SEPHIROTH

just don't say what happened in the ending

E

Eclipse

the problem is is that the people who have played the game are too cool for us...and hang out in the spoiler forum. PLEASE someone who has played the game let us know if it's worth it or not!!!!! *cough*..rpg master...*cough*

kh_fan_4e

yea i am just relaxing for 24 days...i mean it was a couple of years ago when we first heard about the sequal coming...now its mere weeks away and some ppl wanna spoil it for themselves

as for the part if its worth the 50 bucks...everyone is saying that it is, but it dont really matter to me what the cost is...id still pay it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back