• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much do you figure got cut from this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

I think the DS cartridge was actually full. They had 256 Mb to work on, and more than 250 were filled I think. Oh, and here's the pic.

pinnochio.jpg

Hollow Bastion (from KH1) was cut as well and Destiny Islands (it stuck as a cutscene world)

Karutomaru

Banned
A cutscene with Axel and Mickey? That's cool and all, but there's no way that had to be in the game. Is there any indication in any game that ANY of the nobodies other than Xemnas know who Mickey is?

Xemnas89

I think the DS cartridge was actually full. They had 256 Mb to work on, and more than 250 were filled I think. Oh, and here's the pic.

pinnochio.jpg

Thank you for finding it for me. I really wish this stuff would've been in the game but I understand that there's only so much room to work with on a DS game.

mikejaxer

I was reading a description for the original trailer for this game (which was shown behind closed doors) and a scene was mentioned where Axel was talking with King Mickey. Then I later came across some old Famitsu scans and saw screens of a cutscene between Axel and Saix in the world that never was but outside of the castle. This got me wondering how much got cut and whether it was just because the scenes weren't necessary or because they had no space.

Links please ?
:wink:
I would like to seem them as well

baconbits

Axel confronting King Mickey? Hmm seems like a pretty significant cut. I'm disappointed you only see King Mickey for one cutscene in the game :(

joeybe HNIC

eh, Personally, I could have used less of the ice cream scenes and more of the stuff you are talking about.
Don't get me wrong. I liked the Roxas-Axel-Xion relationship, but having those pointless scenes after every mission is, well, pointless.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Axel confronting King Mickey? Hmm seems like a pretty significant cut. I'm disappointed you only see King Mickey for one cutscene in the game :(

Ya, but at least we get to play as him whenever we want in Mission Mode, provided we finish the game and beat every mission.

Did it take anyone else a while to realize that Final Fantasy didn't make any appearances in this game even though it was a huge foundation of the KH series? I guess I was at least expecting Cloud to show up in the Coliseum, but I guess that'd be a bit cliche for the series.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
^ Most FF characters are stuck in Hollow Bastion by that point, including Cloud. The only that we could have seen was Seifer & gang (they were mentioned I think), and Tidus & gang, but DI wasn't made a playable world (not sure, didn't finish the game)).

eh, Personally, I could have used less of the ice cream scenes and more of the stuff you are talking about.
Don't get me wrong. I liked the Roxas-Axel-Xion relationship, but having those pointless scenes after every mission is, well, pointless.
Those scenes were made all the same way. It was basically just text code made for them, nothing more, so the big total of all of them together had to take a few Mb, maybe even less. The cut stuff on the other hand ate a lot more space.

Recently I heard the 512 Mb Cartridge is in the work though. So if they do an improved version (and they will I feel), there'll be more than enough space.

S

Shadow Soldier

I would've preferred them ditch A LOT of the ice cream scenes. I don't mean the ones where they're talking. But the ones where like, it's just roxas just sitting there. And give us a new world, and scrap fucking Neverland >=(

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock

the ice cream was stupid i skipped every day after work all ways with axel or xion eatin ice cream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back