• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How much of the Touch Screen will 358/2 use

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Cloud Message mentions nothing of the sort in interview. You can look at the interview in the sticky "KHInsider's Interview Archive".

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Cloud Message mentions nothing of the sort in interview. You can look at the interview in the sticky "KHInsider's Interview Archive".

is that that one thread you made where that one guy said "you have too much free time kris"??

hm i think i read it there maybe.. can you give me the link please?

A

Audo

They say that to me for all my stickies.
And it is a sticky, so... you can get the link yourself.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
That's right.

durn it.. that would have been fun!!

well, at least you can still use pictochat, but it wont be as fun if your not fighting heartless at the same time as a org. member, is it?

well, maybe thats why took it out Les, because they thought it would be too much like pictochat and sort of of a rip off use of space.. but whatever..they better had a mode for drawing maybe :D

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, I wonder how we are going to talk now? And it may still be in, because I heard the L and R buttons will be for camera also, so they could devote the touch screen to chat in multiplayer and back to camera for single play, but we'll have to wait and see

A

Audo

so they could devote the touch screen to chat in multiplayer and back to camera for single play, b
I doubt they would ever do that. What if there are some people who are so used to using the camera on the touch screen? Plus, the R button only snaps the camera behind Roxas, it doesnt control it in all directions like the touch screen.

The only other scenario i could see, if they were to keep the chat thing, is that in Multiplayer the bottom screen would have a button that would allow you to switch between Map/Camera and the chat. Other than that, i think it is safe to consider it gone.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Hmm, I'm gonna give up on the chat thing now, I can see its not gonna be in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back