• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how the replicas are created

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
my question is: Does anyone know how the replicas are made? i mean vexen makes them but what does he use? what are the means for creating a full fledged replica like xion and repliku and possible other replicas??

KH!

nobody really knows how they are made... i mean they might go into detail maybe in future games but other than that no one knows. don't over analyze everything, its a video game some of it won't be explained.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Both Xion and Repliku were made of duplicated memories attached to an artificial body, I believe that's how it goes.
what are the means for creating a full fledged replica like xion and repliku and possible other replicas??
Repliku was made to keep Sora off track in CoM.

Xion was made so the Organization would have their own Keyblader, other than Roxas. In case Sora didn't cooperate with their plans.

don't over analyze everything
Try telling that to everyone XD;

Last edited:

diogo14

I think it is a perfect normal question. If we know how heartless, nobodies, humans are created, why not replicas? They're like the new species in KH.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Considering that Repliku and you-know-who weren't like, robots or anything, could feel physical pain, and just faded away in their respective ways when dying, I would say that they are somehow the physical manifestation of the needed memories, or memories attached to an empty body or soul. With the former, I imagine that a machine is used to contain, then cultivate memories into a being like Repliku. Makes you think, since we don't cimpletely know the nature of the pods from CO, or what other machines are in the Hollow Bastion Lab. For the latter, if you can make a Kingodm Hearts by attracting hearts, then maybe you can grab a body/soul out of thin air and strap some memories to it?

manueltace

nobody really knows how they are made... i mean they might go into detail maybe in future games but other than that no one knows. don't over analyze everything, its a video game some of it won't be explained.
te whol point of the forums is to over analize.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Both Xion and Repliku were made of duplicated memories attached to an artificial body, I believe that's how it goes.

Not quite. Riku's Replica wasn't crafted from Memories. He was shaped after Riku, yes, but without the whole extraction of Memories if Memory serves me well enough. The cards were given to him by Diz after all. Riku's own Memories didn't come into play until later when Namine made duplicates inside Repliku - that arguably had nothing to do with Riku himself but more Sora's Memories of Riku.

Repliku was made to keep Sora off track in CoM.

Actually, he was made because Vexen wanted to have an awesome toy and prove his worth once again, in light of the blooming success which was Xion, in light of Repliku originally not making the cut.
The usage they found for him later wasn't part of his original creation.

Xion was made so the Organization would have their own Keyblader, other than Roxas. In case Sora didn't cooperate with their plans.

I actually started doubting who really wanted to make Sora a thrall oO Xemnas or only Marluxia.

I wonder what a Replika looks like with out someone's memories...

Hm. Repliku looked like... RIKU before he actually got RIKU'S MEMORIES and all. Lawl.

BladeofHearts18

well i think xion was being made immediatley after sora was put to sleep and the orginiaztion probably got a hold of Namine to create xion. repliku was made when the orginization still had control over namine and they made him to slow down Sora. its explained in CoM.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
well i think xion was being made immediatley after sora was put to sleep

Xion had been a member of the Organization for 42 days when Sora was put to sleep, and with powers over the Keyblade for 24 days. So, no.

and the orginiaztion probably got a hold of Namine to create xion.

Them finding Namine was what let them use Xion, not the other way around.

A

Azrael

Considering that Repliku and you-know-who weren't like, robots or anything, could feel physical pain, and just faded away in their respective ways when dying, I would say that they are somehow the physical manifestation of the needed memories, or memories attached to an empty body or soul. With the former, I imagine that a machine is used to contain, then cultivate memories into a being like Repliku. Makes you think, since we don't cimpletely know the nature of the pods from CO, or what other machines are in the Hollow Bastion Lab. For the latter, if you can make a Kingodm Hearts by attracting hearts, then maybe you can grab a body/soul out of thin air and strap some memories to it?

It's quite easy I believe to form a body since Repliku and Xion are made to be dolls. The souls is a tricky part but I assume even some life force is making them live even if is artificial. Memories are ready once you have them cultivated and they are a key component to being able to feel or to having a Heart.

hiddenblade

roxasisamazing;4579567]You see what he is like when you first see him in R/R and the final fight with him in R/R. He was fully aware that he was a replica

Keep in mind at first he was then he was messed with by namine after something or another I forget and then he remembered after namine was freed so he was not aware he was a replica the whole time

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Keep in mind at first he was then he was messed with by namine after something or another I forget and then he remembered after namine was freed so he was not aware he was a replica the whole time

But at 'birth' - which is what we're debating over here - he knew fully well he was a Replica, that Riku was the "real deal", and had none of Riku's Memories to speak of.

A

Audo

Not quite. Riku's Replica wasn't crafted from Memories. He was shaped after Riku, yes, but without the whole extraction of Memories if Memory serves me well enough. The cards were given to him by Diz after all. Riku's own Memories didn't come into play until later when Namine made duplicates inside Repliku - that arguably had nothing to do with Riku himself but more Sora's Memories of Riku.
Repliku was crafted from Riku's memories. When Vexen first battles Riku in RR, he collects data from his memories which he then uses to create Repliku.

They were dolls until the memories/data shaped them into something different.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You'll agree with me though that we're talking about two different 'craftings' here?
Yes, Repliku was based on Riku's data. However, it's not until Namine messed him up that he 'remembered' anything that happened to Riku himself. Also, the 'shaping' process was immediate as Vexen just shoved the data on Repliku. To top it all, we have the very likely situation in which it's not really Riku's own Memories that Namine put inside Repliku later, but Sora's Memories of Riku. Seemingly the same, yet a world of a difference, which would sooner tie Repliku to Sora than to Riku.
Opposed to that we have
Xion, who had the Memories connect on their own in a sense she actually looked like someone other than the one the base Memories belonged to (looking like Riku because of Riku opposed to looking like Kairi because of Sora). Also, she looked like someone else depending on who looked at her, as opposed to Repliku, who looked like Riku regardless of who it was that looked at him.

They're different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back