• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to beat axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sedkiller

Website
spaces.msn.com
Ok iam on level like 64 and im on level 13 and I must beat Axel and he always kill me how can i beat im all of is live is gone and the half of the green bar is dead and then he kills me ...What can I do to kill im

Dark_Mistress001

You can use blizzard cards, 0 cards, and sleight to break his cards. Also have the Vexen card. You could also level up your cp and hp to last longer. I was around level 70 when I beat him

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
szt up your deck with a lot of blizzard cards (a blizzaga sleight will really hurt him). also bring oogie boogie, vexen, and maleficent enemy cards. and 0 value cards are always a must for boss fights

black acid

Heros need Villains
well blizzerid cards are useful but if you want to do some REAL DAMGE then make a deck fill of dimand dust keyblade cards. why cause dimand dust is an ice based keyblade card. which means you'll do double damge on axel whan you hit him

Sora of Darkness

have you deck full of 9 cards, 0 cards, high numbered blizzard cards, cure cards, and one of two megalixers. use them together and you can beat him

Dark-Sora 50

WTF?! I beat him at lvl 46! Two or more MegaElixirs, high numbered Cures, a few high Clouds, a bunch o 0s, and a bunch of 9s, 8s and 7s. And 9 (valued 9) blizzards. A lot of em.
Firetooth us hardest to get past. If they bounce and repel, just dodge roll between the gap. If they circle you... I can't say much, except DODGE ROLL!!!!! Fire Wall is easy enough, and watch out for his teleports. You should pummel him into the ground. how can you get Diamond dust if you haven't even got Riku mode, let alone beaten Axel II once?! To get diamond dust u have to unlock Riku mode FIRST. People these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back