• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to save the game once you have finished Xemnas.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaisha

Look I will be upset if I start my game over and have to fight all over again like in KH1. I thought I read that you can save the game and go back and complete other things in the game? Please someone help me out.

Oh and did anyone hear anything on KH3. I see the talk of 3 new games one other game systems but what about KH3?

kaisha

The final mix. How in the hell do you get that game. There are some many games linked with KH. Is the Final Mix+ in the US

moos

final mix is a japenese only game you cant save your game once youve completed the kh games but you can do whatever you like before you fight the final fight
and kh3 has not been anounced yet but it will be cool

kaisha

final mix is a japenese only game you cant save your game once youve completed the kh games but you can do whatever you like before you fight the final fight
and kh3 has not been anounced yet but it will be cool

I wish that this man with these 3 installments of KH will add a save option to the end of the final battles.

Chupacabra

I dont think it's too bad since you dont get any items in that fight.. and I really like the Xemnas fight.
You also have a chance to complete the journal after the final battle this way... and when you are finished ( if this is even possible ) you can do the fight again..

But I didnt know you can save after the battle in Final Mix+ .. does this even have any use?

Eternamente926

I dont think it's too bad since you dont get any items in that fight.. and I really like the Xemnas fight.
You also have a chance to complete the journal after the final battle this way... and when you are finished ( if this is even possible ) you can do the fight again..

But I didnt know you can save after the battle in Final Mix+ .. does this even have any use?

Yes, it has use because to my knowledge the requirement to face a data-Organization member later on is that Sora must defeat them during the game. This is why all of the CoM members were included in the final mix game in certain locations as bonus fights so you can fight them again later on a harder setting.

So, you would have to first defeat Xemnas completely in order to refight him later on.

This is also the same reason why a Roxas fight was finally included; you have to defeat Roxas during the storyline in order to unlock him later on.

The only one that confuses me is Axel... I don't recall hearing about any point in the game where you actually fight against Axel. Perhaps his final moments count as Sora defeating him, so to speak?

I may also be wrong about the requirements to unlocking data-Organization fights lol... I don't own it, but I'm just going by what I've read :)

Chupacabra

I didnt know that.. I knew you can fight them again in this Cave thing but I didnt know you could do the Final Battle.. I thought only the first Xemnas battle @.@ Oh dear I have to get this game.. Lol I wanna kick Marluxias butt.

Dark Dragon

You can't save after beating Xemnas in KH2. There are three games coming out called Coded, 385/2, and Birth By Sleep. There havent really been any announcement on KH3 but there probably is going to be one. Nomura said that Sora's story wasn't over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back