• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how vens keyblade really broke

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
when i was watching the secret trailer i noticed that before the UEM froze him he pulsed dark energy in to ven that may be why it shows ven picking up rikus keyblade in KHII and also when the keyblade was frozen it made it even more breakable
plz dont flame
i would like hadesdragons point of view also because he points out mistakes so we understand the games better

i dont have a pic but heres a link to a pretty clear vid

Google Image Result for http://umthumbs.gametrailers.com/moses/usermoviethumbs/um_91560-18869-Kingdom_Hearts_How_You_Re_thumb02.jpg

swizzle

You are such a drag..
ok...first of all, that isn't the secret ending or BBS, if that is the vid that you watched, and i dont htink it shows ven being frozen. i didnt watch it completely but it skimmed through it. but ven's keyblade broke because he was frozen.

D

Deleted member 36435

WTF did you make me watch?!?!

Anyways, Ven's keyblade was broken by the UEM throwing him off a cliff and the keyblade hitting the cliff, the end.

sora5

umm yeah vens keyblade broke because the uem froze him and threw him off the cliff. i think i should know i have watched the video around 15 to 20 times literally.

Roxas_NobodyXD

I agree with xikem and sora5, because ven was frozen and his keyblade was 2 and once ven was thrown off the cliff parts of his armor and keyblade broke off once he hit the cliff, end of story.

blob

but yeah just as everyone else said it broke cause it was frozen and hit the cliff.

kh is ba

There was really no reason to make it because you could tell from watching the video that it broke when it was frozen and hit the cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back