• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"How would you rate your pain?" BETTER be the new "Get up on the Hydra's back!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricier

As a friend & I were discussing a few years ago (ya I know, its a bit weird to be saying that eh? ), Baymax better constantly say "How would you rate your pain?" (and also "Have a lollypop!") while fighting enemies. Its just such an iconicly natural thing that he would say, and would also be too much of a wasted and missed opportunity. Even if some would find it annoying after a while, its just too enjoyable to NOT be included :)

Last edited:

Meow Wow

Awards
Re: "How would you rate your pain?" BETTER be the new "Get up on the Hydra's back!"

I actually think Goofy's "Look out!" from the Olympus demo is going to be the new "Get up on the Hydra's back"
Only time will tell.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
Re: "How would you rate your pain?" BETTER be the new "Get up on the Hydra's back!"

I think Buzz's near constant "Not today!" is gonna be the new "Get Up on the Hydra's Back!"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I actually think Goofy's "Look out!" from the Olympus demo is going to be the new "Get up on the Hydra's back"
Only time will tell.
Yep, this one is close to taking over "get up on the Hydra's back" for me. I think I heard it three times in the demo, so I'm a bit amazed they didn't just record three separate warnings for Goofy to use. Makes me think that the "Look out" line will be reused multiple times throughout the game and really claim the title of "most annoying repetitive line in the series".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back