• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am so mad.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHandBritney

I was watching Disney channel and they had this thing called Disney 411 and they were telling us about the games that are coming out, Like Thats So Raven, Kim Posible, and others but they never said anything about KH2.:mad:

panda luver

i remember when kh1 was coming out that was all that they would talk about on the 411

darkfaery

well the fact that it hasnt been released yet or is soon to be may explains why...whats the point in advertising a game that doesnt come out for six months? by the time its released you would have forgotten all about it...?

KH Mage

they'll probably advertise for KH2 when either a release date comes out (can't show off a game if no one knows when to buy it can you?) or when KH2 is 1 or 2 months away.

KHandBritney

Yeah but those games arent even comeing out till atleast october. Maybe November so they should of said something about it.

heartslayer101

KH Mage said:
they'll probably advertise for KH2 when either a release date comes out (can't show off a game if no one knows when to buy it can you?) or when KH2 is 1 or 2 months away.

Youre forgeting that disny dosent advertise game comercials or any comercials the make there own ... I think Its been A ling time cince ive wached disny channle

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
yea, ya kno, both KH and CoM were on that Secret Lab commercial. Did You notice that the Secret Lab commercials are longer than those 411 commercials? next to that, the ONLY TIME THEY PLAY SECRET LAB COMMERCIALS is when one of the KH games is gonna be released. So don't get excited when u hear the Disney 411 jingle, but freak out when you hear that guy that plays Rudy in Chalkzone say "hey guys, im down in Disneys Secret Lab"

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
KH Mage said:

Exactly, on the disney underground for both kh1 and CoM, they had a release date so therefore they are waiting to get one from Square, as they are the ones making the game. aslo it wondt comout until winter and technically its still summer so that would be advertsing way in advance. Im fathom that the tralior will come out in november to get the younger kids who have the first game like "ooh mommy mommy, i wan't santa clause to bring me that game please we need to go to the mall so i can tell him."

Also Disney did the underground thing for kh1 right before it came out and still played the commercial during he time kh1 was on the shelves. hehe i remember seeing that game and being like it looks so stupid. But then i read a good review about it and was at block buster and said what the hell lets rent it, and i loved it so i bought it.

KH Mage

heartslayer101 said:
Youre forgeting that disny dosent advertise game comercials or any comercials the make there own ... I think Its been A ling time cince ive wached disny channle

No I'm not forgetting that, what I meant to say was they'll have their own commercial for KH2 when it's close to the release like they did for COM on the Underground Lab thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back