• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am so pissed!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeman54

omg omg its the END OF THE WORLD! KINGDOM HEARTS II comes out on WEDNESDAY!!! *sobsob* WEDNESDAY!!!! *sobsobsob* i dont CARE if i sound like a spoiled selfish retarded 12-year old snot nosed brat, im separated from my KINGDOM HEARTS II! even though ill probably be in school anyways by the time it comes out NOOOO!

DualWeilder.

the_organization said:
and by the way im not complaining im just pissed
what.... the 1st post you made was complaining..

your 13 what are you talking about

and if youre talking to me no im 14 it was a typo. and even though im younger than you(i think youre actually 10 you just put 15 so people wouldnt hold it against you) im not the one that sounds like a spoiled brat.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
the_organization said:
Montana sucks!!!!They arent even going to put out a single copy in any of the stores until 12:00P.M. on Wednesday!!!How gay is that i finally get my mom to say yes to buying it and now i have to wait until damn Wednesday!!!!I have such a disadvantage its not even funny!!!!PLEASE tell me im not the only one thats in this same situation!!!!!IM SO PISSSED!!!!:mad:

Haha! I laugh at your pitiful little anger. :3

DualWeilder.

whats that have to do with us not being mad at you anymore? and i dont think anyones mad. we just think youre stupid for complaining about not getting it for another day and a half.

Sharikaaria

okayyy.. so... to summarize what everyone's been telling you, you're not the only one getting the game on wednesday and waiting one more day won't kill you. have some patience, especially because some people aren't going to get it for months. there. that's all that needs to be said

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Dude, stop whining and complaining. At least you, and the rest of us in North America, are getting it this month unlike the Europeans, who have to wait until October. They are the ones who really should be complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back