• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
celeb-miketyson.jpg

I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain.”

Hokage

Banned
Awards
james-toback-mike-tyson-documentary.jpg

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard."

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Mike_Tyson.jpg

"My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

Hokage

Banned
Awards
49a1b09e0addf2.77042916frogview-gallery.jpg

"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."

Hokage

Banned
Awards
mike_tyson_phixr_2.png

"I'm just like you. I enjoy the forbidden fruits in life, too. I think it's un-American not to go out with a woman, not to be with a beautiful woman, not to get my dick sucked ... I

Hokage

Banned
Awards
mike-tyson-baby.jpg

"I'm the most irresponsible person in the world. The reason I'm like that is because, at 21, you all gave me $50 or $100 million, and I didn't know what to do. I'm from the ghetto. I don't know how to act. One day I'm in a dope house robbing somebody. The next thing I know, 'You're the heavyweight champion of the world.' ... Who am I? What am I? I don't even know who I am. I'm just a dumb child. I'm being abused. I'm being robbed by lawyers. I think I have more money than I do. I'm just a dumb pugnacious fool. I'm just a fool who thinks I'm someone. And you tell me I should be responsible?"

Hokage

Banned
Awards
J2ML000Z.jpg

"It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."

Hokage

Banned
Awards
mike-tyson-1985.jpg

"It's interesting that you put me in the league with those illustrious fighters [Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis, Jack Johnson], but I've proved since my career I've surpassed them as far my popularity. I'm the biggest fighter in the history of the sport. If you don't believe it, check the cash register."

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
DESPERATELY SEAKING PEOPLE FOR A MASSIVE J/O PARTY IM HOSTING AT MY MANSION IN FLORIDA. IVE BEEN VERY LONELY SINCE MY WIFE BROKE UP WITH ME AND IM WILLING TO PAY ALL EXPESNES AND FLY YOU DOWN. THE WINE, FOOD, EVERYTHING IS ALL ON ME. WE ARE SEEKING ONE OR TWO TRANSSEXUALS TOO AND BRING YOUR DOGS, ILL PAY XTRA.

A PRIVATE BLUE PLANE WITH THE WORDS "MAXIMILLIANS JO BUD JET" IN CURSIVE ON IT WILL PICK YOU UP AT A DESIRABLE TIME. FLIGHT HAS NAKED FLIGHT ATTENDANTS AT ALL TIMES, BBWS TO EASE YOU UP ON THE WAY TO MY EXTRAVAGANT MANSION. ONCE YOU GET TO THE AIRPORT, A HELICOPTER IN THE SHAPE OF A MASSIVE DILDO WILL PICK YOU UP AND FLY YOU PERSONALLY TO MY MANSIONS HELIPAD.

ONCE WE ARRIVE AT THE HELIPAD, THERE WILL BE DRINKS PROVIDED AND TABLES SET. FOODS FIT FOR A KING WILL BE PRESENT ON THE TABLES WITH GOBLETS OF RED WINE. WE'LL DRINK TO OUR HEARTS CONTENT, THEN 2 HOURS LATER THE JO PARTY WILL COMMENCE. I WILL GIVE YOU A NUMBER AND PAIR YOU UP WITH A JO BUD.

THEN YOU MUST ALL LINE UP IN 2 ROWS, 2 PAIRS STARING AT EACH OTHER, YOU WILL BE ALIGNED FROM THE 2 SIDES OF THE DOOR, AND START TO STROKE YOURSELVES. YOU WILL CONTINUE UNTIL YOU FEEL CLOSE TO CLIMAX, THEN HOLD IT IN. ONCE EVERYONE IS CONFIRMED CLOSE TO CLIMAX I WILL WALK THROUGH THE DOOR WEARING A KINGS CROWN AND SCEPTRE AND RED CAPE AND WALK THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF THE PAIRS OF JO BUDS AND DONGS READY TO RELEASE THEY ARE SLIMEY SEAD..ALL AT ONCE SHOWERING ME...TRUELY AN ENTRANCE FIT FOR A KING, I SHALL FEEL AS IF I AM IN THE FIELDS OF HEAVEN, BLISS AT MY EVERY CORNER, JOY AT MY HEART... TRUELY I WILL ARRIVE AT THE PEARLY GATES

P.S. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES SUSTAINED DURING THIS TRIP, DEATHS POLICE ACTION BURNS OR CHEMICALS OR RADIATION EXPOSURE GUNSHOTS TO ANAL REGIONS OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back