• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I can't beat Cloud at the Coliseum!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Niko

Does anybody have any strategies I could try? Haha. I'm at my last nerve.
I think he has a certain order that he excecutes his attacks in, but I don't have the patience to actually write them down... It would really be a lot of help if somebody knew the attack sequence, and some cards that would be useful against him.

Thank you.

Last edited:

DarkKeira16

Okay at first i thought u were talkin about the cloud from Kingdom hearts but u mean CoM. That cloud is kinda hard but if u are havin trouble at cloud then u are gonna have even more trouble at hades. SRY to tell u that but im just keepin u prepared

daxter fan

cloud was harder at kingdom hearts
but in COM he was easy
put your best cards
and he will gone for good

black acid

Heros need Villains
well it's not that cloud is challageing. it's just that he's irritating since he walks around with that domb buster sword all day.

for kingdomhearts one make sure you have alot of items to back you up cause doneld dies real fast when distracting cloud. so use your speed to confuse him the.remember you shouldn't link combos because cloud is more powerful than u are and your at a disadvantge since his combos allo him to move the instant it's finshed. the best time to attack is when he at middle of his 3-hit combo(if u mange to conter-attack at the right time u should be able to get just about to hits of off cloud) or when at the end of his sonic blade attack. for tha rest of his attcks u want to try to get away from so good luck

if u wanted tips for beating cloud on Chain Of Memeries pm me payce

black acid

Heros need Villains
well it's not that cloud is challageing. it's just that he's irritating since he walks around with that domb buster sword all day.

for kingdomhearts one make sure you have alot of items to back you up cause doneld dies real fast when distracting cloud. so use your speed to confuse him the.remember you shouldn't link combos because cloud is more powerful than u are and your at a disadvantge since his combos allo him to move the instant it's finshed. the best time to attack is when he at middle of his 3-hit combo(if u mange to conter-attack at the right time u should be able to get just about to hits of off cloud) or when at the end of his sonic blade attack. for tha rest of his attcks u want to try to get away from so good luck

if u wanted tips for beating cloud on Chain Of Memeries pm me payce
P.S. gamefaqs sukz turst me

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Cloud is a fast and tough character to beat. He will slash you and then
guard so you can hurt him back. He can jump into the air and dig his Buster
Sword into the ground (It looks like Auron Dragon Fang from FFX). And he can
use Sonic Blade. Sonic Blade is when he shoots forward and in a wave of energy.
He can do several at a time, then to finish it up he uses a Dragon Fang. Using
Dodge Roll in this fight is a must if you are going to keep your HP up. Keep
using combos and dodging and the battle will soon be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back