• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I can't watch the trailer!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHandBritney

oh thats so easy. I can help you cause that happend to me.Go to soras domain and under download there will be a link to download something else.If you cant find it tell me.

DarrcEnigma

"DivX Player" will work just fine. If you tend to download a lot of movie files it comes in handy.

DarrcEnigma

darkness_boy6 said:
does it cost
DivX Pro does, but not the basic player. I've personally never saw much need for Pro. But then again, I don't play around with movies or watch DVD's on my computer or anything -- if you do, you might consider looking into it. But otherwise don't worry about it.

kiblademaster1

The trailer has got to be the greatest one that ever came out because it shows detail and everything. My god this game has graphics all around. props to the creator of the trailer because any trailer made about kh2 is 99% good. Just right click on the trailer name then click on open.if it works then ur welcome:D . if not then:eek: .

OniJager

GFX Artist
try playing with real player or just download a codec...should tell u which one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back