• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I didn't like Wonderland or Deep Jungle!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiz36

Deep jungle was confirmed because the Tarzan movie liscensed the Disney characters! just like Neverland!

D

Dexter

Deep junjle won't be returning bc of copy right issues thats why it wasnt in Chain of memories and it was never confirmed that all the worlds are returning!

kizzyke

i think there are already 3 or 4 threads about this topic...
and in every one of them we come to the conclussion that it sucks that all the worlds will return (although i don't believe it)

adventchildkiori

Quit your whining! if you just sit here and complain its not like anything is going to change! You cant always get what you want.

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
rpg master said:
Deep junjle won't be returning bc of copy right issues thats why it wasnt in Chain of memories and it was never confirmed that all the worlds are returning!

Exactly, like next time you turn on your Kh1 game and you see tarzan on the main page, because he is owned by a diferent person other then disney, disney has rights the the movie but not the character. And the only thing about alice in wonderland (which i hated! with a passion!) was the music, cuz it just droned on and on and on and on and on and on (must i go on) so they change the music and ill be ok. And i also didn't like deep jungle, because of the monkeys and they way they jump out of you reach of you blade to the left or the right, when fighint one it was no big deal but fighitn a couple sucks. I also didn't like how you hade to keep running around to the same places to get to the next cutscean, it was like back and fourth back and fourth back and fourth, grr, annoying.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I liked those worlds, but they won't come back, because they used the story line up in the first game, and they have no plot for them to go through, so they won't be coming back, and anyways, SE used up the license to use the characters, so it won't be coming back.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
This doesn't even belong here. No one cares what you like or don't like. This is meaning-less, a.k.a. spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back