• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Disagree

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I will argue for what I disagree... sortof.

Yes its not a BIG deal. But every time...(twice) we see DiZ with a member of the Order, he is sitting down and the member is standing.

Is this because he has some Superiority over them? Or is he just a pimp like that? Or is this because his body is fragile and weakend..IF he is Ansem's shell(which I dont think he is).

We see him in Twilight Town with the Member that Sora is attacking in Hollow Bastion. Then, we see him in a Hight Tech. room speaking with what articles claim to be the Enigmatic Man. Still, DiZ sits. For someone who is planning to destroy this Organization... he seems quite comfortable.

I just wanted to point it out.. which I know most of you noticed. I just felt that the forums have become a little quiet lately.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
He is seen standing in the pod room with the BHK...but that's it....the rest is just him being his pimp self, lmao XD

I honestly have no idea why he chooses to sit....

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Those Org coats must be really uncomfy, because come to think of it, we've never seen any of them sitting down XD

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oooooo, shnap, you got me there...

Maybe he's stuck to that rock and he has no choice XD

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Im not making another thread... I just want to know who do you all think is the coolest character of KH so far. Original Characters. NO Sephiroth or Leon. (Cloud isnt cool anymore) Even if we know nothing. Base your answers on what ever you want. Appearance.. quotes...ect.ect. I already know who Zeal will pick.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The SU called the GUE to try and get him unstuck, and then he's like "He looks just like you.....the plumber looks just like you...and since you look alike, then you must have the same skillz, now unstick mah butt!"

I haev much ov teh intel-uh-jense

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
he is liek an officer and the other orgs are his subordanates so he has superiorty over them so he can sit as they stand

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
einon_san said:
I will argue for what I disagree... sortof.

Yes its not a BIG deal. But every time...(twice) we see DiZ with a member of the Order, he is sitting down and the member is standing.

Is this because he has some Superiority over them? Or is he just a pimp like that? Or is this because his body is fragile and weakend..IF he is Ansem's shell(which I dont think he is).

We see him in Twilight Town with the Member that Sora is attacking in Hollow Bastion. Then, we see him in a Hight Tech. room speaking with what articles claim to be the Enigmatic Man. Still, DiZ sits. For someone who is planning to destroy this Organization... he seems quite comfortable.

I just wanted to point it out.. which I know most of you noticed. I just felt that the forums have become a little quiet lately.

he has been seen talkin to the EM about Namie.....and he is standing and maybe its his chooses to sit......ever think about that?

And the order members probably choose to stand up....you never know...

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
What are you talking about? Theres a pic of him Sitting as he talks to EM. In the HIGH TECH room. What proof do you have him standing..while in the presence of an Order Member besides Axel?

No Muffin.. My mother isnt cool. Besides.. she isnt an original character.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Themuffinman said:
The SU called the GUE to try and get him unstuck, and then he's like "He looks just like you.....the plumber looks just like you...and since you look alike, then you must have the same skillz, now unstick mah butt!"

I haev much ov teh intel-uh-jense

Oh, now I got it. The GUE ;) is MARIO. We finally have proof, that KH2 will come out for GameCube. Nintendo always puts their charas in all the new games.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
doesnt Diz have a cane in chain of memories, i cant remember exactly, maybe he's old or something...or maybe he is just a cool pimp, and thats his pimp cane, and the final battle you fight him and hes got a pimp cane +1, and his ultimate attack is The Pimp Hand: Way Strong, and then he's got a hat too, and hes holding kairi hostage and when sora is defeated kairi comes outta nowhere and slaps him upside his head, and shes all like "Ladies is pimps too, now gimmie mah money BIIIIIIIIIIII-OOOOOOOOOOO-TCH!!!!!!"
LOL just a funny thought, maybe ppl will get a laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back