• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I feel bad...I want to hurt my new puppy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
@ Square Enicks- In the heat of the moment yeah sure I do, but afterwards I think to myself "Why would I eve consider that?!"

@ crankymuse- I've done that on several occassions but no avail

@ Bukkake Sensei-I couldn't tell if that was sarcasm or not

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
@ Square Enicks- In the heat of the moment yeah sure I do, but afterwards I think to myself "Why would I eve consider that?!"

@ crankymuse- I've done that on several occassions but no avail

@ Bukkake Sensei-I couldn't tell if that was sarcasm or not

If I may ask, after what?

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Oh, and real talk, it's REALLY rude/irresponsible/thoughtless of your mom to bring home a new pet without consulting or informing anyone else in the household.

i agree completely, and i'm in a similar situation. my dad brought home a puppy basset hound for my mom for mother's day as a "surprise", and i was anything but happy about it.

1.) we already have a dog and a cat (and the lease says we're only allowed one animal, so even before we got this new puppy we were already risking losing one of our pets)
2.) our other dog, also a basset hound, was already new as well. we got her in february after my other dog (also a basset hound) died, and only outgrew her puppy phase a few weeks prior to getting this new one.
3.) he's annoying as hell and barks all the time. i know he's a puppy and he'll get over that with time, but man, it's awful trying to sleep, especially when you're schedule is already ten kinds of crazy.

i mean it's kinda weird that you wanna hurt your new dog, but i don't blame you at all for being pissed. you have every right to be annoyed. i'm so sick of people buying more animals than they can kupoing afford to handle because "oh my god they're sooooooooooo cute!!!!" it's obnoxious. it's irresponsible, and it makes me question my dad's judgment. and the best part? i'm expected to buy all the dog food and cat food and pet supplies because i work at a pet store and get a discount.

you know what? i take that back. i can't blame you for "wanting" to hurt your dog, because i understand that phenomenon completely. but you gotta realize that it's not the puppy's fault: it's the parents' fault for being immature and irresponsible. so hurt them, not an innocent puppy. because he's going to stop being annoying eventually. maybe.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
How do you let off steam if not from breathing?

Well this thread is one example,or I just vent on my family a little, but they're gone till Friday in Vancouver BC

A couple other ways I harmlessley let off steam is by quietly cursing under my breath, think about what would have happened if I did it
, and laying down on my bed with one of the other animals

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The Heat of the Moment Is when I start to get really angry and can't think straight, but so far I've always mangaed to calm myself down
and think before I act on impulse

When you can't think straight, you seem to do things that you wouldn't normally do.

i agree completely, and i'm in a similar situation. my dad brought home a puppy basset hound for my mom for mother's day as a "surprise", and i was anything but happy about it.

1.) we already have a dog and a cat (and the lease says we're only allowed one animal, so even before we got this new puppy we were already risking losing one of our pets)
2.) our other dog, also a basset hound, was already new as well. we got her in february after my other dog (also a basset hound) died, and only outgrew her puppy phase a few weeks prior to getting this new one.
3.) he's annoying as hell and barks all the time. i know he's a puppy and he'll get over that with time, but man, it's awful trying to sleep, especially when you're schedule is already ten kinds of crazy.

i mean it's kinda weird that you wanna hurt your new dog, but i don't blame you at all for being pissed. you have every right to be annoyed. i'm so sick of people buying more animals than they can kupoing afford to handle because "oh my god they're sooooooooooo cute!!!!" it's obnoxious. it's irresponsible, and it makes me question my dad's judgment. and the best part? i'm expected to buy all the dog food and cat food and pet supplies because i work at a pet store and get a discount.

you know what? i take that back. i can't blame you for "wanting" to hurt your dog, because i understand that phenomenon completely. but you gotta realize that it's not the puppy's fault: it's the parents' fault for being immature and irresponsible. so hurt them, not an innocent puppy. because he's going to stop being annoying eventually. maybe.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
When you can't think straight, you seem to do things that you wouldn't normally do.

When I can't think straight I yell sometimes or I crack my knuckles or even say things I wish I'd never said (being a dog he's in a clear range of not sufferring any of this) but most of the time when I can't think straight I just don't think about the consequences of my actions

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
When I can't think straight I yell sometimes or I crack my knuckles or even say things I wish I'd never said (being a dog he's in a clear range of not sufferring any of this) but most of the time when I can't think straight I just don't think about the consequences of my actions

So how do we really know we haven't hurt your dog?

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
So how do we really know we haven't hurt your dog?

"we"? do you mean me? In that case I guess you'll all have to take my word for it (besides if I had done it I don't think I'd be using a thread saying: I really hurt my dog,but I'm just going to be an attention whore and make it look like I'm having inner turmoil

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
why must you go through turmoil agh!!

Cause it's against my nature to hurt anything innocent intentionally (like the puppy) but sometimes (very very rarely) I explode and consider those thoughts, which make me feel terrible later, which leads to even more stress, leading to more anger, leading to those thoughts and so on and so forth

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
hey man i know your pain. i love my new dog. it's more like i'm annoyed with my dad for not telling anyone and being irresponsible, so i just sorta yell at the dog when he is teething on my shorts, even though it's not really his fault.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Cause it's against my nature to hurt anything innocent intentionally (like the puppy) but sometimes (very very rarely) I explode and consider those thoughts, which make me feel terrible later, which leads to even more stress, leading to more anger, leading to those thoughts and so on and so forth

So just talk to your mom about it, or you could stop being selfish, take your frustration out on an inanimate object or something, and raise the puppy.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
hey man i know your pain. i love my new dog. it's more like i'm annoyed with my dad for not telling anyone and being irresponsible, so i just sorta yell at the dog when he is teething on my shorts, even though it's not really his fault.

Preaching to the choir on that one, I'm pretty much a yeller and not a hitter or verbal abuser. His problem though is that he's too rambunctious and we can't keep up with him, and when that happens he gets in trouble but doesn't learn his lesson

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Never hit or hurt an animal because you can't control your emotions; hit your mother ... you probably shouldn't

I can sympathize to a degree. Due to my mother's inability to cease her constant need to take home every cute animal, we ended up with 6 for a couple of years and now we're at 5. I pretty much pay for all of their vet bills which is extremely costly and have had to put my foot down when it came to her wanting other animals. You must put your foot down with your mother and you should probably just try to find the puppy a good home if you can't come to an agreement about it.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
So just talk to your mom about it, or you could stop being selfish, take your frustration out on an inanimate object or something, and raise the puppy.

How is it selfish? It's how I feel, nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about my feelings, just my thoughts. And I already took the "I'm selfish" thing into play but no matter who I talk to they always say that I'm not selfish

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
How is it selfish? It's how I feel, nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about my feelings, just my thoughts. And I already took the "I'm selfish" thing into play but no matter who I talk to they always say that I'm not selfish

Because you've thought about hitting the dog, and it is your puppy, whether or not the negatives, it's apparent she had good intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back