• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i found some translations for a jump magazine scan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Shadow

cool.. its big enuf i can actualy read it! thanx!( i have dial up so it'l take a min. to figure out what your talking about)

saved_by_kairi568

Rock-On-Blade92 said:
http://www.fever-chill.net/images/wjscantrans.jpg

this was posted by Uchan on the roomwithamoose.com forums
it has some translations for the new jump magazine scans
there's not a lot but it's kinda cool

it says sora's path is blocked at the bottom what could that mean?

I don't know about that, but I do know now that 'Xaldin's' name is spelled 'Zeldin'. Either that, or it's just mispelled. Thanks for the scan man.

Last edited:

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Semi-bad translation. Zeldin, wtf? The man can't read. Even I can do better than that. Very nice scan though, would like an un-defiled version of that.

Night Shadow

i dont know what it means by his path is blocked but i bet it would make more sence if wei could read japanese...its awsome though, thanx!

Rock-On-Blade92

apparently the person who translated this accidentally mistook the "X" in xaldin for a "Z"..same with "E" instead of an "A" ( too many quotation marks)
oh well..people make mistakes i suppose...blame it on Uchan or whatever the heck the dude's name is...

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
saved_by_kairi568 said:
I don't know about that, but I do know now that 'Xaldin's' name is spelled 'Zeldin'. Thanks for the scan man.

Xaldin/Xardin is spelled Zarud(e)in in japanese.

As for the path-blocking bit, it seemed to me the XIII Organization and the Dusk were enemies blocking Sora's path to wherever. Standing in his way, as it were. I am working on translating other parts of the scan right now because I desperately need to feel superior to the one who semi-translated it. :D

Lock_On

i dont know what it means by his path is blocked but i bet it would make more sence if wei could read japanese...its awsome though, thanx!

Pretty easy to figure out that, There's a dusk above the words and also Xaldin is above those words. A little while down after those two, there's a Heart with the word "Enemy" in it. That means, Sora will come across both of them and probably have to fight them.

Rock-On-Blade92

LordMune said:
Xaldin/Xardin is spelled Zarud(e)in in japanese.

As for the path-blocking bit, it seemed to me the XIII Organization and the Dusk were enemies blocking Sora's path to wherever. Standing in his way, as it were. I am working on translating other parts of the scan right now because I desperately need to feel superior to the one who semi-translated it. :D

possibly...good theory....as for the feeling superior part....that makes me laugh..tee-hee that was funny :D

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Ok, first bit done... No real confusion here, but it's a speed translation so take it with a grain of salt. I simply assumed that the kanji for "love" and "ship" meant "beloved ship" (because "love boat" sounds wrong). Correct me if I'm wrong.

jack1bymune4kv.jpg

Lock_On

Thanks for the translation, LordMune and yes, "Love Boat" does sound wrong.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Organization XIII (I've decided on that name now, because "Thirteenth Organization" and "Thirteen Organization" does not sound right. Although I do use the original XIII Organization in this translation) explained...

xiiibymune4wr.jpg

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
That's not the impression I'm getting- I think the Organization in CoM was certain people (Marluxia, Larxene, Axel, etc) from the XIII Organization responsible for the whole Castle Oblivion deal. Dunno why they used the shortened form, "Organization" to distinguish themselves, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back