• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I gots it!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ur-vile

Awards
http://tinyurl.com/dj6qt - currently I have a post w/ pic at the end of the thread. I really need to get some file hosting, I'm such a cheap bastard lol.

Kinda sucks that I have no time to play it this weekend... did play it long enough to make sure it loaded and all that. Made it as far as the first save point. So far so good.

I kinda don't want to read the forums right now, even the headers are giving away more than I want to know... can someone link me to a thread or webpage that would help me with menu navigation? So far Roxas is easy to figure out (got stuck a few minutes at the [EDIT]R1/cat part), but I imagine when I get Sora and have to start equiping crap I'm gonna get confused.

Also, would people like my thoughts on the game? Maybe I'll make log entries on myspace or Lj if anyone would be interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back