• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hate you Xenmas!!! I HATE YOU!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
I'm at the last fight with Xenmas when his clothes are both black and white and he uses both light and darkness (I think). This is so f*cked up! man!I,ve been battling this dude for at least 2 hours and I,ve tried over 1000 times and I still can't beat him! When I have to switch to Riku during the fight I completely suck.

This dude is even harder then Sephiroth,plus I can't use drives

If I lose two more times then I'm afraid I;m gonna have to break my TV

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Relax

Just keep on using Dark Aura until you get to the Xemnas that is killing Sora. It should say "Rescue" than thats it you back with Sora.

Plus, at the end he going to make 1000's of laser beams around you and Riku, you have to keep on hitting X to block yourself.

You should be at least above LV 50 when facing Xemnas.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
lol i beat him on my third try. Riku heals u 24/7 the onli hard part is when it switches to riku. All u have to do is run and use dark aura : P u dunt even have to kill him all the way. Once he uses this black out attack and shoots like a million lasers, u auto do a combo that kills him.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
rpg master said:
Is he that hard!?

He is not hard.

Once, you know how to fight with him. Took me about 5 try to figure out Xemnas. He will be easy after a few trys. I only use Curuga maybe 2 twice in that battle.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
no hes easy u just have to counter alot. Maybe ur jus at a low level. What level are u at?

EDIT: Sephiroth is way harder then Xemnas wtf

when you switch to riku shoot dark aura at xemnas until he comes after you, everytime he turns his shield on shoot him with dark aura then jump once and run away that way you always stay out of his reach, then once you are close enough to the xemnas holding sora hit triangle, then later when he shoots all the lasers start hitting x and triangle as fast as you can that way you and riku will block all the lasers and then finish him off

BULLETPROOF

what difficulty are you playing on ? i haven't played the game yet but i plan on playing on proud the first time becuz i'm only gonna beat it once, hope he isn't to hard

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Haku said:
no hes easy u just have to counter alot. Maybe ur jus at a low level. What level are u at?

EDIT: Sephiroth is way harder then Xemnas wtf

Dude, I'm at lv 60 and my problem is that I have hardly any items cuz I used them on the fight before that and I dun know if I wanna start over and reach him again wit all my potions.

edit: I'm playing on normal mode.

dont start over, try to beat him with the items you have, i beat the last fight using only one hi potion.

before you use any of your items wait to see if riku is gonna heal you, if he doesnt and you desperately need to be healed use whatever you have.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
sephiroth_rulez said:
dont start over, try to beat him with the items you have, i beat the last fight using only one hi potion.

before you use any of your items wait to see if riku is gonna heal you, if he doesnt and you desperately need to be healed use whatever you have.

I said I have ZERO Items with me! None! Zip! zero!Natta! Nothing!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Fuzzy2k9 said:
Dude, I'm at lv 60 and my problem is that I have hardly any items cuz I used them on the fight before that and I dun know if I wanna start over and reach him again wit all my potions.

edit: I'm playing on normal mode.

Lmao im only at level 47 on normal mode, and i never used an item. Just curaga.

oh yea use all ur AP boosts. If u opened all the chests or most u shuld have tons. Also equip all ur abilities u can. Use rings and other items to boost your attack and defense.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Haku said:
Lmao im only at level 47 on normal mode, and i never used an item. Just curaga.

oh yea use all ur AP boosts. If u opened all the chests or most u shuld have tons. Also equip all ur abilities u can. Use rings and other items to boost your attack and defense.

Plz tell me you didn't beat him at lv 47 ccuz If you did I look more of a bigger idiot now T_T It's like I'm getting beat silly by god.

E

Eclipse

*cough* level up *cough*

if you're so worried, go around TWTNW and level up -__-

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
TwilightSoulKey said:
*cough* level up *cough*

if you're so worried, go around TWTNW and level up -__-

I'm lv 60 so why do I need to lv up? I should be able to pounce up and down on his ass! I just need advice what to do when he unleashes his lasers on me the first time and how to reach Xenmas on time soi he we won't kill Sora.

C

cerindigo

I'm having trouble with him, too. I thought I defeated him, but then all these red lazers came and swarmed me...I had no idea what to do, so I just pressed X repeatedly. My health was fine, but then Riku died! What am I supposed to do there? Or...how do I keep Riku from dying? It says to use reflect, but I tried that, too, but again, Riku died within about five seconds.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I beat him on Proud at like level 43... He's not that hard... Just keep running up to him as Riku (it seems like you aren't moving much) and every time his clone spawns up hit it with Dark Aura. The fight is really easy... Not much skill involved. Mash down on the Triangle to dodge his attacks. Jump around. Beat the hell out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back