• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a confession

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeKid1127

I have never finish playing KH becuase i don't have a PS2 i look at sites and the guides but i really never got to finish the game because my friend always had so when i ever came over i would play it but then my friend moved so i never got to finish playing so i don't no all of the stuff in KH but i saw the end video on a site, here is my question did they have a riku story mode i forget most of the game.

P.S. I might get a PS2 if i get striaght A on my report card so if i do i will beat KH.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
KeybladeKid1127 said:
I have never finish playing KH becuase i don't have a PS2 i look at sites and the guides but i really never got to finish the game because my friend always had so when i ever came over i would play it but then my friend moved so i never got to finish playing so i don't no all of the stuff in KH but i saw the end video on a site, here is my question did they have a riku story mode i forget most of the game.

P.S. I might get a PS2 if i get striaght A on my report card so if i do i will beat KH.

I think you're confused...there's only a Riku Story Mode on Chain of Memories. It's called "Reverse Rebirth"

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well no, there is only ONE mode in KH. That not including Expert or Normal Mode. If you have any Questions about the game dont hasitate to ask.

electrikeyblade14

hey!!! i didn't finish the game either!!! but that's b/c i'm lazy... they should have had a riku mode!!! but then you would know what was going on and it wouldn't be fun....
****Tidus22340, your avatar is funny.****

T

Tidus22340

Well you'd have to beat the game to get Riku mode...so wouldn't you know what's going on anyway? And if you do get a PS2 keybladekid, then use it wisely. It'll be your best freind. Wait...no...inanimate objects can't do that. Never mind....good luck though!

knightwalker

KeybladeKid1127 said:

Straight A's good luck lol study study study..

My teachers are crazy they give top students b+ and stuff never A....

basic

Website
www.freewebs.com
KeybladeKid1127 said:

there is no riku story mode but getting a's is really hard but all my hardwork pay off i got a's =P.good luck at getting a's

Awards
MochaCat244 said:
wow good luck. if you live in usa good luck finding a ps2 at a store cuz i heard they stoped selling em cuz of some crap but yea.. strive to get your ps2.. the only reasin i got mine was to play kh in the first place hhehe

I live in the Usa and where did that come from? We gots tons o' PS2's so yeah, I dont know, and good luck on those a's, just do 'all' your h/w and study for tests.

xxsweetbloodxx

*blinks* You never got a PS2 after the 3-4 years it came out? *blank stare* HOW STUPID ARE YOU TO NOT GET THE 'EFFIN GAME SYSTEM AFTER THE FIRST YEAR IT CAME OUT?! Okee I'm sorry. Good morning, it's 3 o'clock noon! My name is Chimpy, the Monkey God! I like banannas and climbing trees! Oo Ee. ALL HAIL THE MONKEY GOD CHIMPY!
Note: KAIRI IS A SLUT!

xxsweetbloodxx

What's w/ the monkey thing? And the Kairi thing?

You don't believe in the monkey god CHIMPY?! WELL START! If you believe in him, he'll make all your dreams come true... I LIKE TACOS! Kairi is a slut in many many ways...

electrikeyblade14

xxsweetbloodxx said:
You don't believe in the monkey god CHIMPY?! WELL START! If you believe in him, he'll make all your dreams come true... I LIKE TACOS! Kairi is a slut in many many ways...

stay on topic, don't yell at people for not having ps2s, don't spam, don't call kairi a slut, and don't ramble on about monkeys. excuse me-monkey gods. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back