• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a question about this.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora16

Do you have to have the Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, or can you skip it and just buy the Kingdom Hearts 2?

twilightdarkness

Yea u wont no much about the story if u dont play the first one and CoM u should play unless u wanna miss a big chunk of the story

King Sora

I'm pretty sure you don't have to play COM...but it would help. But you can always just read what the story line is..and if you want to play kh2..please play kh..so you don't get confused. But by playing COM..you can say something like "oo..this is why this and this happened"..and you will be familiar with some of the new characters in com..but like i said..its not needed.

ImmortalBlue

CoM is supposed to be a bridge between the two story lines. As it's been said, it's a big help but games on a different platform generally fill the gaps as it progresses.

JoeysGirl

yea u dont really need to play CoM when KH2 comes out, but it is probably better to b/c axel is in KH2 and u would know a little more about who he is. also other members of the organization might be there and Namine is rumored to be in it too but we dont know any of those for sure except for axel.

beefsteak

Nomura has said that you don't need to play CoM to understand KH2. It's more like fun background information for fans and also as someone already stated, to hold us over until kh2 comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back