• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruinandchaos85

All this talk about dual wielding got me thinking. I understand that Sora only has one keyblade, the KK, and uses keychains to transform it. I also understand that when he dual wields keyblades he's using the power of Drive two manifest a temporary second key.

Now Riku on the other hand, literally created the WotD and the keyblade he gave to Kairi, so technically he has two keys.

Now this brings up my question, Roxas has been seen using KK, Oathkeeper, and Oblivion, so does Roxas have three keys? Because it seemed like whenever Roxas is in a serious fight he pulls out O&O, but it doesn't look like he's transforming the KK. That being said, are Oathkeeper and Oblivion separate keys on their own?

And also, has it been established exactly how these guys are able to manifest multiple keyblades? Or is it still up in the air? Cuz, if its power that's required would it be because Riku's using the power of darkness and Roxas is using is nobody powers?

A

Audo

Splitting of the one Keyblade, into two.
Perhaps it's just not that special of a thing.
xD.

Roxas would have two keychains (other than the KK). Not Three Keyblades.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
maybe but ven holds his keyblade in a strange way

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Exactly... But don't forget Roxas' KK is made out of the Twilight Town data, unless there's some other time he uses it that I'm forgetting ;D

ruinandchaos85

Roxas's KK is not made of twilight town data. The first time he used it in the game, Diz created one so he could remember the feeling of having it(as he had lost his memories), after that he called it up on his own, albeit instinctively. Pay attention to how it shows up the first time compared to all the times afterwards.

FubulaNova

Roxas's KK is not made of twilight town data. The first time he used it in the game, Diz created one so he could remember the feeling of having it(as he had lost his memories), after that he called it up on his own, albeit instinctively. Pay attention to how it shows up the first time compared to all the times afterwards.

yeah.
when he first calls KK, it has the data streams circling around it.
after that, its just a flash of light.
the same with Oathkeeper & Oblivion

ruinandchaos85

Actually Roxas has two because his KK is fake.

There's no proof that Roxas KK is fake. In fact all implications point to it being real. If it was fake, why would the Organization want him at all? Wasn't the whole point of recruiting Roxas to make him use his KK to defeat heartless, while at the same time control him?

But anyway, it actually has come to my attention that Roxas's KK is Sora's, and he was only wielding it at that time because Sora was indisposed. Being in CO/sleeping to recover memories. That being said, this is indirect proof that O&O weren't split from the KK and were distinct keyblades, however, this also means that Roxas only has 2 keyblades.

ruinandchaos85

What keyblade? It's been shown that Roxas can use the O&O separately from the KK. Albeit that was in Sora's head so that can be left up to interpretation, but I honestly think that if Roxas was around while Sora was awake he'd be using O&O instead of the Kindom Key since Sora would have it.

Also Roxas doesn't have Sora's memories, he never did. But I do think that Roxas uses them because of how close they are to Sora's heart(Oathkeeper being Sora's bonds, and Oblivion being Sora's darkness). I think he gained them when he was "born" as a nobody along with his nobody powers (light).

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
But anyway, it actually has come to my attention that Roxas's KK is Sora's, and he was only wielding it at that time because Sora was indisposed. Being in CO/sleeping to recover memories. That being said, this is indirect proof that O&O weren't split from the KK and were distinct keyblades, however, this also means that Roxas only has 2 keyblades.

I was thinking the same thing but you have to realize that Roxas and Sora were around at the same time at one point. All through the end of KH1 (when Roxas was born) through CoM Sora was using his Keyblade.

ruinandchaos85

That's the thing, I think Sora lost his keyblade when he entered CO. I think that because of the whole memory wipe/control/your memories are split into cards thing

But basically its like this, CO is like a special area where every room is made of memories, that being said, Sora may have simply been using a keyblade from his memories rather than the real thing. I can't prove it tho. If anyone could find a quote to prove otherwise I'll gladly change my mind. But since Nomura said that Roxas and Sora shouldn't be able to use the KK at the same time this is the only logical solution that I know of.

And also during the brief period sora was a heartless, he didn't have his keyblade so it had to go somewhere.

Prozakc

About Oathkeeper and Oblivion. In the first kingdom hearts they were completely separate keychains that made the two keyblades. And they were obviously never even mentioned together in KH1.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Exactly... But don't forget Roxas' KK is made out of the Twilight Town data, unless there's some other time he uses it that I'm forgetting ;D

Uh, how about before he was ever brought into the data Twilight Town?
And after his Destati where he reclaimed his own Keyblade as his own and then Duel Wielded?

When'd he say that?

Another Report said:
VII - In KH, at the same time Sora became a Heartless, Roxas was born and entered the Organization. So if that’s the case, at that point in time at Castle Oblivion, Sora used a Keyblade while at the same time, Roxas would have been using a Keyblade. Was this Sora’s keyblade? Within the Organization, I think we particularly saw Roxas using a Keyblade. And similar to Roxas, Sora served as another Keyblade Master conveniently gathering hearts. So why was the Organization defeated?

The Keyblade that Roxas used and the Keyblade that Sora once lost in Castle Oblivion are the same thing. Furthermore, these two both used the Keyblade at the same time. This can be explained by the relationship between Roxas and Sora. Thus, they both can wield two Keyblades, which, in fact, has an important meaning. This is also related to Xehanort’s memories, but this point can’t be touched on just yet.

In other words, lets all look forward to seeing how Ven ties in with Sora and Roxas to understand what went on there.

In the first kingdom hearts they were completely separate keychains

Yes.

that made the two keyblades.

No. They affected how the KK looked and what strengths it had, yet it was still the single Keyblade Sora has had since the beginning of the game.

And they were obviously never even mentioned together in KH1.

Why should they be mentioned together in KH1? It's also not like they're mentioned together because the Oblivion and Oathkeeper have a relation between them; it's that they represent Riku and Kairi/Namine, and thus are important enough to Sora so that Roxas could wield them too when he's Duel Wielding.
It's the Duel Wielding that creates the connection between them.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I knew that much. What I didnt see is that he said anything about it not being possible.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I knew that much. What I didnt see is that he said anything about it not being possible.

More so than it not being possible, he all but said that it was far more complicated than 'he's Sora's Nobody so he can wield, lawl'.
He left it at that since the rest if probably Ven-related, but he didn't say it was just that.
Also notice the part that says Roxas is wielding something Sora lost? That brings up a lot of issues, but still says that there's more to it than we know.
Hurry up, Days ;;

C

Colours

All this talk about dual wielding got me thinking. I understand that Sora only has one keyblade, the KK, and uses keychains to transform it. I also understand that when he dual wields keyblades he's using the power of Drive two manifest a temporary second key.

Now Riku on the other hand, literally created the WotD and the keyblade he gave to Kairi, so technically he has two keys.

Now this brings up my question, Roxas has been seen using KK, Oathkeeper, and Oblivion, so does Roxas have three keys?
?

Actually Riku found that keyblade and gave it to kairi.
Also Roxas never had three keyblades, he had one.
In KH2FM+ with the new scene, where roxas and Axel fought.
Axel said: "The keyblade split into two". Therefore the KK split.The oblivion represent Riku's chain. and the Oathkeeper represent Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back