• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i have a question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brbrose

when does kairi become more invovled in the game, im about to go to port royal and theres still no major kairi

brbrose

so she becomes a major part of the game after halloween town? ok

The major part where she gets involved is when you visit Twilight Town for the second time, and when you visit the last world the first time. She'll have a really really major role.

RikusGirl55

DualWeilder. said:
after you go to halloween town you see a cutscene of her. then its a major part of the game.
Oh thanks so much, I was beginning to wonder the same thing. Unfortunately, me and my brother are beating this game together and he has a ton of baseball games this week and so I just have to wait for him to get home before I can play and most of the time he is really tired so we can only beat one world a day or so, so the game is going by slow and I'm super anxious to know what's up with Riku and Kairi without spoiling it lol and right now I'm in the middle of Halloweentown.

brbrose

yea i finally got to the cut scene with kairi..... i was soooo mad when i got to twilight town, i was expecting more of her!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back