• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a secret!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackdragon88

heres the truth Square enix said they have two big projects KH2 and FF12. ONe of these titles wont make it this year. this is stated at the home kingdomhearts2.net in one of the message boards.........someone knws what im talking about right post back holla

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Why is this topic still going on? There is no official release date so get over it. When it comes it comes, don't make these damn stupid topics about you know when its comming out especially when you have no proof. ~_~ Im getting real tired of these topics.

A

Audo

on Wednesday supposable SE is going to make announcement about KH2 and FF12 i dont know if it is this wednesday or next wednesday (April 6th) I would be please with a early release date (like in the summer lol) but I wouldnt mind it because my birthday is also in December (the 11th) and so is christmas :)

namine3419

I don't care when it comes out, I just know it's taking to long (is going insane,lol). I heard it was suposed to come out in, like, December 3rd or 5th . . . and I think it was on this site too.

MICKEY

Man, I Dont Believe It, But I Realy Dont Want To Wait That Long If Its True, Man Why Do They Like Making Us Suffer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back