• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i have an anouncment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

port royal 12

hello

im here to say that i am purely here to translate videos

im am not cedelas or suvre im one of his friends that is right now at his house

i belive he talks about me as a translator well thats what im doing

i will be going home soon so u will se my ip change but i just dont want to be banned cause my friend is and beacuase im using his computer.

i am just saying this cause of the accusation of me being him in suvres testing of the heart thread so i just wanted to clear it up

i should be going home in like 2 weeks so u will see the ip change ok cya

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
ummm ok. soooo with this translating bizzzay, do YOU have a camera to take pics of your "theory's?" or is all of cedelas/xedelas/suvre's friend's proof-less?

anywho, why is a 12yo hanging around a 23yo? sounds abit michael jackson to me... ALSO dont say your family, because suvre or whatever the **** he calls himself says you are a FRIEND.

so, anyway, i take it you were the one that translated all that testing of the heart stuff then?

port royal 12

no he lied that whole thing was a lie

and he isnt 23 years old it was a cover up so u wouldnt catch on he is actually only 13

check his cedelas profile he was only 13

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
why are you staying at his house? how do we know your not suvre that is actually gonna be moving or whatever or getting a new ip address? and why the **** is that c*nt such a dumb ****? like seriously?

port royal 12

he is just being an idiot belive me thats his fun annoying people

im like his total opposite

and he isnt moving im staying at his house cause my mom and dad are having there hunny-moon or whatever its called

woo-party

im translating right now gosh

RikusDarkHalf

port royal 12 said:
no he lied that whole thing was a lie

and he isnt 23 years old it was a cover up so u wouldnt catch on he is actually only 13

check his cedelas profile he was only 13

well ty but we figured he was not 23 and all that. Yet you should of just said nothing about them the little fags

port royal 12

i just wanted to beacuase in suvres thread myinnerfred said that i was him cause im using his computer and i dont want to get banned wich would of happened if i didnt put this up

RikusDarkHalf

port royal 12 said:
i just wanted to beacuase in suvres thread myinnerfred said that i was him cause im using his computer and i dont want to get banned wich would of happened if i didnt put this up

ok what ever right now im off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back