• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I have this very strange problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

There's this girl in my class. We share the same desk. The problem is that she farts so much! It's like one of those silent but deadly ones and man oh, man does she stink! She's petite and sort of good looking but she usally has mass body sweat combined with her god awful farts. How do I ask her to stop? I mean I though girls are usally high on beauty and that kind of stuff. God I've skipped class because I can't stand that god awful smell!

Any advise without sounding like a bitch?

Joe_Keybladerz

ROFL, I have nothing to suggest. When I think of something I'll let you know. It would be sad though If she couldn't help it because of a sickness though.

Shade737

Silver Member
LOL now that is funny I would suggest asking her in private so you don't embarrass her.

D

Dexter

I mean every semester the teacher changes up the assign seats but I really don't think I can wait that long. And the sad thing is she's preatty good looking to..it's just her farts, man I think even Jesus almighty would pass out from those!

D

Dexter

LOL now that is funny I would suggest asking her in private so you don't embarrass her.

But she's german and she doesn't speak english well, and the fact she does gymnastic and has bigger muscles then the guys on the cheerleading team. So she kinda spooks me....o_O

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
There's this girl in my class. We share the same desk. The problem is that she farts so much! It's like one of those silent but deadly ones and man oh, man does she stink! She's petite and sort of good looking but she usally has mass body sweat combined with her god awful farts. How do I ask her to stop? I mean I though girls are usally high on beauty and that kind of stuff. God I've skipped class because I can't stand that god awful smell!

Any advise without sounding like a bitch?

Well, there are several solutions to this problem, none of them very honest.
First, you could put a little white makeup on your face, throw in a cough every now and then, and say that you've had a bad cold for a while. Therefore, the teacher will have no choice but to trasfer you to a different seat for the sake of the other student's wellbeing. Next, there is the option of sneaking a good dosage of Gas-X or Beano into her food when lunch rolls around, but this method might not work if this class in which you share a seat in in the morning. Then, perhaps going behind her back and pleading to the teacher might work, but I have little hopes in this method. And lastly, the method with the least likely chance of positive results, tell it to her straight out, but adding enough literary frills and politeness that it doesn't sound so rude.
That's about all the advice I can give.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Harden up and tell her like it is. Surely she can understand, 'You fucking stink'?

Joe_Keybladerz

SO shes ripped with muscles and farts but looks good... If I were you I'd go with les's advice and bring a can of axe or cologne. Or else she'll kick your butt fart on you and then make you look bad if you tell her straight up. Lol, only kidding, just bring the axe can.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
One of my best friends (Tyler) had a problem like this, and the farter (Kaelan) just eventually stopped farting

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Um, why don't you try covering the nose? That will both give her the message and change her ways, hopefully.

With the added effect of making you look like a tard if you have to hold your nose all day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back