• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just had an Idea for KH3's Theme Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duel Roxas

Okay, I like both of the songs for the KH series. I probobly like the 1st a little better, but the second one is still pretty cool. So, instead of making a completely different song for the 3rd KH, why not try to play BOTH in sync with eachother. There can be spots where the parts from one song can get softer to emphasize the other for a while, and switch between which song is emphasized. I know it may seem difficult, but the people who made these songs are amazing, and I think they could pull it off if they really wanted to. Please don't flame me, just an idea.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
That sync thing will never happen!

If Kh3 comes out..it would have a new song!

O

Oberon

It would sound interesting, but meh, don't have enough patience to listen to it...and because I have a life.

Hiro

Ok? I doubt it will happen, though. Seriously. =_____=;

But if it did happen, I'm sure many people would go crazy for the song. @_@

Duel Roxas

Yes, I know there's a 99.999999% chance it won't happen, but still, a cool idea I thought. And if you don't thinking syncing would sound good, then other than that, both songs could just alternate in a well thought out way without stoping.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
That would lack originality. Why repeat both of the past songs? Wouldn't exactly be a theme for the fouth game in the series. Something new, not a repeat. We don't even know the plot for the next game, so it's impossible to even speculate the tone of the next theme song. No doubt it will be new though.

lv_kh0720

oh c'mon, we need a new song, I think your idea is pretty good but
That would lack originality
And I heard since utada-san is gonna retire, if SE won't make the concepts soon, we may have somebody else to sing the theme song, or they'll take one of Utada's recent songs anyway :p

But wait, that's just rumour I think.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Rly lv_kh0720 ?..well if it true as long as they dont get that chick Ayumi I'm cool with it..

anyways your idea..is umm not bad...but not good...but it is very interesting...I dnot think that it will happen..but if it does I'd like to hear it..

lv_kh0720

I won't give you the possibilities, it's just what they said, yup I'm not Japanese so my only source is the internet *coughohandnarutoexecough*. Anyway they said she'll retire at 25, and she's 23 now, holy cow...I'm sure she won't make it till KH3 appears, I think.

So you're an Ayumi hater?lol

I think Duel Roxas's idea is pretty cool, shame they may not make it though, but it's better if utada-san won't sing the next theme song :p

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Nah, they'll never take one of her recent songs, it'd lack originality of what KH openings are, even if she retires. I bet Square'll somehow get her to sing one more song for them, somehow. Or even make her sing a song before she retires. However, I'm curious to what the opening would look like. (I secretly hope they pull what they did with KH2's opening, cause I wanna see the Org's in CG animation <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back