• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just wanna know something...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

fess up excerion. you cried too. ha ha. if you didn't cry you are obviously not very excited about the game and, well that means you don't like Kingdom Hearts. :p

diogo14

Kairiissocute said:
fess up excerion. you cried too. ha ha. if you didn't cry you are obviously not very excited about the game and, well that means you don't like Kingdom Hearts. :p

but just because he didn't cried it doesn´t mean he don't like KH... maybe he really didn't cried... let's have faith and believe in him:rolleyes:

lionheart516

" At my house..... On my comp werever theres a com
I thought it was sad thats all... but yeah i had a tear in my eye cause i thought that Sora wouldn't find his friends, and because kairi was sad that she wouldnt see him in a while. also what made me sad was that king mickey was only tring to do good but ended up being locked in the dark because that was the only way they could shut it. But for future reference im happy because in COM king mickey escapes. I'm also happy because there is going to be a kh2... if there wasnt i probably would have balled my eye's out. OH AND BY THE WAY EXPRESSING YOUR FEELINGS DOESNT MAKE YOU A WUSS IT JUST MEANS THAT YOU HAVE FEALINGS, THE PERSON THAT MAKES FUN OF YOU IS A COLD HEARTED JERK THATS ALL LOL. Got to go for now.

OH AND P.S. I DID CRY...;)

chosen destiny

my mom cried, not me. lol and it was so funny. she was like well does she get to see the boy ever again? what happens to the boy? what about donald and goffy?she watched me play it a lot so she knew about the story and every thing. i was like you have got to be kidding me. Y_Y

tsukiusagimochi said:
I'm sorry but i didnt cry.... i was complainin cause why didnt sora-san just grab her arm and pull her to the other side? even my dad was complainin sayin " it was a TWO inch jump"
I no me too! I'm like SORA YOU IDOT!! I mean if he can beat ansem Tell me why he cant pull kiari to the other side when she's to freakn' inches away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back