• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just wanna know something...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkOblivion

I didnt cried but there where VERY strong emotions, My eyes got a little wett tho.

The scene that realy got to me was where: the gang was closing the door and riku said, just before the door closed "take care of her", this ended the little rivaly sora and riku had over Kairi.

it was just such a strong scene, the music helped alot "always on my mind" was just great for the scene.

after I saw all the endings and you see the The End picture, the song "dearly beloved" started to play, I just sat behind my Playstation and listened to the music for about 30 mins, thinking about the game,

sinharvest_angel

shortythugsta said:
so wat the sadest ending kh, ffx, or ffx2 so far
\

they were all equally sad, thanx for the link, it was funny lol, i wish i could see it in the animations tho, if any one has that GIVE IT TO ME

DarkOblivion

i cried when sora stab himself wit a keyblade and donald said nooooooooooooo

it was so touching

I never show emotions somewhere in the middle of the game, my emotions always start to kick in when I finished it

sinharvest_angel

really well if u do give it to meeeee, is he like super hard, oh wait i know that guy, he has like a gazillion hp, and crap, yeah i only have 87 %, damn u for being ahead of me, anyway if u do tape it and pm it to me, thanx (if u want to that is), but yeah i thought that when sora stabed himself that was very sad, also 1000 words was very sad, i almost cried in all of them kh, ffx, 10-2,.......

diogo14

i hated via infinito.... i got so boring... we should stop talking about other games no? like... this is a kh forum not a ff forum... what you think? and yeah the song 1000 wprds is a sad one...:( the game wasn't that bad... i liekd to play

sinharvest_angel

yeah but please......... one day agao i listen to 1000 words now im all beastin for ffx and 10-2 again, I LOVE IT

sinharvest_angel

really well my friend beat him, thats all right, he wouldnt show me the ending tho, wait but does via give u the last 2 percent, i'll try and beat him, i mean i got close but i lost, i almost won with rikkus vajra

sinharvest_angel

well i ot close cause everything was a chinch, just that some took time like the fiend in the sanubia desert, he was easy, but to get to him u had to do thse sill mini games, but yeha, i have to watch the part where kinmarihi fights the other rhonso, have u seen that if u have tell me, and yeah i think the the via gives u 2 % i mean is extremely hard, what lvl are u at

sinharvest_angel

damn it lvl 94, well thats for yuna, riku is lvl 97 and paine is lvl 92 anyway did u see the kimarhi fight, if u did what happened

diogo14

i don´t know if it gives u the other 2% cause i have a guide that i took from gamefaqs... and i don´t remeber via infinito there... but maybe it is i don´t remeber...

sinharvest_angel

shortythugsta said:
the lady luck dressphere is hard to get can u help me on that

yeah, i ahve all the dressspheres i don remeber what to do, i'll go check it up now, and pm it to u, but yeah riku and yuna have already master it, lady luck is proably the 3rd best it rocks

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
sinharvest_angel said:
yeah, i ahve all the dressspheres i don remeber what to do, i'll go check it up now, and pm it to u, but yeah riku and yuna have already master it, lady luck is proably the 3rd best it rocks
\

thanks and the mascot 2 ive must up big time at the machina fraction cause i didnt know u have to get the monster to level 5 and i wasted all my repair manual so wat do i do to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back