• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need a hug....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

door-to-twilight

stuck in the awakeing between choosing the sword,s
wow i just got a ps2 today cause my last one broke a week before i was horrified.i got it at game stop used for 130$$ and got a free reserved final fantasy 12 for spending over a 100 :D,im sorry i just gotta laugh at you because everyone didnt give a ish about me when my ps2 broke.so why would i care about you,no offence.

BULLETPROOF

i have 2 ps2's :) one in my room one in the living room, so i dont have to worry if one breaks, the ps2 in my room is very old its the fat ps2 and it never froze or stopped working, anyay too bad for you i guess hope it doesnt happen to me, and hope that you get another one i guess .....

SilverKiento

Website
www.xanga.com
I got a new PS2. ^_^

It's one of those small ones.

It's much better than my old one.

I'm still in twilight town though... and lovin' it!

I'm done playing for today.

I'm really sorry if this has happened to someone else as well. I know how you feel! I don't come here often, I was just bored today and decided to post...

Thanks for all the support!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
If you didn't want to break your PS2, then you shouldn't have freakin TAKEN IT APART

You're not some machanic, you thougt that you could jsut take your PS2 apart, toy around with some things, then just put it back together and everyhting would be just dandy?

You are an idiot, and it's your own fault that you fecked your PS2 up, you don't disserve sympathy, no soup for you

SilverKiento

Website
www.xanga.com
It wasn't the first time I'd taken it apart.

I had to take it apart before because of a hair on the lens.

I HAD to take my PS2 apart in order to try and fix it, I've fixed it before that way and I read a page of instructions. I think what happened is the power ribbon connecting the eject/reset button to the motherboard got bent too much (yes it's THAT delicate). It was either take the PS2 apart or not play Kingdom Hearts 2. I made my decision and I couldn't play it anyways... so it was kind of a no-win situation for me...

It's all good now. ^_^

BlaZinbritt11588

TheMuffinMan said:
If you didn't want to break your PS2, then you shouldn't have freakin TAKEN IT APART

You're not some machanic, you thougt that you could jsut take your PS2 apart, toy around with some things, then just put it back together and everyhting would be just dandy?

You are an idiot, and it's your own fault that you fecked your PS2 up, you don't disserve sympathy, no soup for you

lol....mean.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back