• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need help finding dalmations 64 65 66

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*~*Sora*~*~

ok i have looked at a bunch of faqs and i still cant find the chest that has dalmations 64 65 66 anywhere
im kinda confused because depending on the faq i look at it tells me to look two different places
i have defeated oogie boogie
i have looked all over both moonlight hill and the graveyard
one guide said i had to open the door taht was shut tight until you defeat oogie boogie and i have defeated him and its still shut tight
can someone tell me what im doing wrong?

~*~*Sora*~*~

thanks it says to go to
64, 65, 66: Halloween Town: The crypt in the pumpkin patch
i have nooooo idea how to get to the crypt
can someone help me cause theres a door but it says its "shut tight" so i dont know waht to do

~*~*Sora*~*~

ok i have beat oogie boogie but i dont even know where the stairs are to get to the crypt could you tell me like where to look please
and there is nothing at all in the graveyard unless i have to do something special to make it appear?

Sora KHMaster

what it really hard finding the dalmations going through the game my first time i wasnt even trying to find them and i was only missing 2 boxes

~*~*Sora*~*~

all the others i found without help but i really just cant find this one
and i want the special ending otherwise i wouldnt really care

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
you dont know were the stairs are? umm just run around the square and you should run into it. then examine the casket and the end of the cemetary

Path2Oblivion

ok I have to get offline right now, but if you e-mail me at tiels04@aol.com, I can give you very spacific direction. It took me a while to understand where they were too. I foudn them though, they are in a random place, and you must be able to glide/superglide, and high jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back