• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help!!! REALLY BADLY!!!!! COME HERE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
first, you accquire this so-called "Keyblade"
then, use ultra defying gravity moves
jump off buildings like 100 stories high
then start kicking heartless butt.

But most importantly... make sure you have adult supervision or else you might get hurt. xD "Potions" help too.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, im telling my mommy on you, where do you get this so called keyblade

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Katattack said:
Press the X button.

But before you do that, do us all a favor and stick a fork in the outlet, will you?

i did already but nothing happen, only smoke came out of my head, what the X button

squall leonheart said:
Sadly I can see him not grasping this concept....

yes it is true i cannot understand it, i went too e bay and the guy out bid me :(

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Love Believer_x said:
you poke a stick at it. =P its either that, or you use those "Key-blades" everyone is talking about and then poke at it. Its complicated isnt it?
xD yep that will do the trick *pokes the heartless right next to me with a stick*

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
nooo dont do that! here! i have the most SIMPLEST version. and you get your tv still.

kill the heartless with your KEYS! xD hey, they said only the heartless can be killed with the keyblade...

KEY-BLADE!

Use your house/car/locker keys as a blade! that is the most simplest idea without killing yourself. or your tv. =P im SUCH a genie-ous

Epilogue

killjoy princess
If not your keys then tell Alica KEYS to come over and help you. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back