• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsora5X

I need help on kingdom hearts re chain of memories. my parents got me it for christmas and i have a ps3. so i am playing on my ps3 and i am on the first level where you get the traverse town card and you go there and it tells you that the left analog stick is to move, the right analog stick is to look around, and the r3 button is to put the camera back straight in front of you. i did those and it wont go to the next step. i tried to press x and attack the guy in the black cloak but it wouldnt hit him and i cant select any cards, and all i can do is run around and jump. it just wont go tot he next step, so can someone help me, do i need a dualshock 2 controller, i have a dualshock 3 controller but do i need a dualshock 2 controller. or do i just need to do something else. I posted this in the kh com section, and all i got was that i need to get a memory stick from the ps2 with data saved on it where you are past that part and then transfer it over to my ps3. is there any other way of playing it on my ps3 without transfering data from a ps2 memory stick. please help me.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
this is probably better doing this than looking for info Im sure someone will know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back