• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need money

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Considering you're 14 like me, do things around your neighbourhood; it's good moola =D

I also suggest you babysit. It pays the bills. Trust me. It's hard, but worth every penny. I babysit every once and awhile and I've been making money. Maybe that's partly becuz I'm a miser.... hmm.. anyway, yeah do those things.

If you can get a job wherever you live, however, go for it.

G

Gear

I got a job when I was 14. Mostly because my dad's cousin was the manager. =D

Murasame

You could:
A) Get a job, since you're 14 I suggest working at a supermarket or retirement home.

B) Whore yourself out, Not the most viable option, I know. I kid. xDD

C) Do odd jobs around the neighborhood or just wait until holidays or your birthday to get money, the latter being the least desirable of the two.

Lady Aino

Now I'm not sure if this applies to where you live but I know here you have to have a worker's permit which you can get from your school.
Just go to your school's guidance department or main office (depends on your school) and tell them you would like a worker's permit.

Then TA-DA!!

You can now get a job but still good luck finding one. Most places aren't going to hire a 14 year old unless you already have ties there or unless it's a pretty basic job. For some reason employers just don't seem to trust youngens 0_0​

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
make some...............................(赤目)
Wow that helps xD
Get a job you bum.
here's a suggestion: GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!
I'd love to, but as some people noticed, I am only 14.
And as they've pointed out, it's not that easy for a 14 year old to get a job.
I could whack you with a 2x4 until you THINK you have money! Or, get a job. But since you're 14, that should be tough.
Money for pain...? No thanks :D
Considering you're 14 like me, do things around your neighbourhood; it's good moola =D

I also suggest you babysit. It pays the bills. Trust me. It's hard, but worth every penny. I babysit every once and awhile and I've been making money. Maybe that's partly becuz I'm a miser.... hmm.. anyway, yeah do those things.

If you can get a job wherever you live, however, go for it.
I didn't think the movie and television cliches actually worked!
Maybe I should try this...
I got a job when I was 14. Mostly because my dad's cousin was the manager. =D
Yeah, no one I know can get me a job at their work T.T
I'm 14. and I work at country style. -_-'
What is "country style"? Explain please?
You could:
A) Get a job, since you're 14 I suggest working at a supermarket or retirement home.

B) Whore yourself out, Not the most viable option, I know. I kid. xDD

C) Do odd jobs around the neighborhood or just wait until holidays or your birthday to get money, the latter being the least desirable of the two.
A) ugh, old people... I tried the supermarkets, but I guess they found someone better than me :[
B) I don't think anyone wants my body xD
C) I don't get money for any holiday soon, and my birthday isn't till September...
Now I'm not sure if this applies to where you live but I know here you have to have a worker's permit which you can get from your school.
Just go to your school's guidance department or main office (depends on your school) and tell them you would like a worker's permit.

Then TA-DA!!

You can now get a job but still good luck finding one. Most places aren't going to hire a 14 year old unless you already have ties there or unless it's a pretty basic job. For some reason employers just don't seem to trust youngens 0_0​
Hmmm... I should talk to my counseler about this one.
Be a hitman,you look you would be a good one.
You know, hitman/assassin/sniper/bounty hunter is one of my most wanted professions...
But I don't think anyone would hire a teenager for their murdering needs :D

Thanks everyone :DDD

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
You never specified whether it was legal tender or not, so i'd look towards Monopoly as a marvellous source...

As a job doesn't work, i'd probably suggest selling random items you have on ebay or something of the sort (car boot sale perhaps??), gets you money as well as saving you space in your room...

ultamaSora

Rob a bank. I hear they have a lot of money. Or you could do something boring like finding a job.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
You never specified whether it was legal tender or not, so i'd look towards Monopoly as a marvellous source...

As a job doesn't work, i'd probably suggest selling random items you have on ebay or something of the sort (car boot sale perhaps??), gets you money as well as saving you space in your room...
Sadly, my local GameStop dosen't take Monopoly money :[
And I really don't have anything worth anything. Everything I have is worthless :[[[[[
You could always sell things for more money than they're worth. :D

I despise you're marvelous timing. >:[
:[[[[[
Country Style!!

The Donut Shop!!!!!!!!
Doghnut Shop?!
It sounded like a clothing store to me.
Rob a bank. I hear they have a lot of money. Or you could do something boring like finding a job.
xDDDDD
I hear that kind of thing is unlegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back