• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need to know Order members and pics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBlinfoldRIKU

Hey everyone i need help i am gettin kh2 next week but CAN someone plz shoe me pics of order members becuz i know some of their names but can u plz give me names and pics of the order members plz and does Riku have a DarkHalf for the people that are playing the game right now plz reply i need answers plz and Thank you.:p

E

Eclipse

gosh kiddo, there are pics in the LE guide, and at wikipedia.org, as well as on the khinsider site

as for their names, big brunette guy = luxord, emo-blue hair in the face guy - zexion, blonde girl with antennae = larxene, pink hair = marluxia, weird girl lookin old guy with four strands of brown hair. carries a shield = vexen. old guy who plays with cards = luxord, guy with dreadlochs = xaldin, blonde surfer/mullet guy = demyx, guy with eyepatch and white streaks in hair = xigbar, red spikey hair = axel, and i'm not gonna tell you who the 13th and 1st member are ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back