• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I noticed something about Sanctuary...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

where the hell is exodus 05? YOU NEED EXODUS 04!! j/k. pretty nice collection..lol. the only songs i have of her that are not kh related are keep tryin, wings, easy breezy and sakura drops. anyways...bahamut...you better listen to wingedknight ^^^ lol

i like sanctuary...can't wait till it's out. i just want a version of passion i can understand lol

wingedKnightTx

TwilightSoulKey said:
where the hell is exodus 05? YOU NEED EXODUS 04!! j/k. pretty nice collection..lol. the only songs i have of her that are not kh related are keep tryin, wings, easy breezy and sakura drops. anyways...bahamut...you better listen to wingedknight ^^^ lol

i like sanctuary...can't wait till it's out. i just want a version of passion i can understand lol

Well, I do own the Exodus album, just keep forgetting to upload it to my computer. Keep Tryin' isn't too bad, never heard Wings (can't find it) EASY BREEZY SUCKS ASS, and Sakura Drops is okay (and Music Vid is crazy, but not a crazy as Travleing)

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Have you seen the Keep Tryin' PV? It's just so cute! <3 And 'Why' is not a song by Utada Hikaru, I'm pretty sure whoever uploaded that to Limewire/Bearshare/etc. just tagged Hikki's name on there for fun or something.

EDIT: There is no 'First Love (English)'. That version is some redentation(sp?) by Jessa Zerrazoga(sp?).

tetraalmasy said:
BTW, Naruto EXE, did Ayumi's house really burn down?
[sarcasm]*nods nods* Yep, her house burned down and everything. It was all over the Japanese news media, didn't you read the newspaper article in my sig? XD[/sarcasm] Naw, it's just a joke....just like these two:

ah38vibyMonicaofU-O.jpg

ah0hwbyMonicaofU-O.jpg

Credz for both pics go to Monica from U-O

Last edited:

DarkRiku13

skilled keyblada said:
how can u people stand that utadu craparu its it it i dunno its.........it POP it TERRIBLE IT HAUNTS ME AND GETS STUCK IN MY HEAD........as phil would say 2 words GET ..... OUT.... OF ...MY ...HEAD (goofy counts again)

lol, your kinda right, the first time I heard Simple and Clean I thought I was going to die!! but yea get use to it

disenchant

Website
www.geocities.com
The demo of Santuary was too slow. Why?! And she pulls the words too much. where feeeeaaaars and liiiiiiiiiiiiiies meeeeeellllts awaaaaaaay. That's what it sounded like to me. But I have anticipation for the final release version.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
In my opinion, "Simple and Clean" and "Passion" is like your older sister.
You don't like the way you act, but you gotta love her because she's family.

Weird Metaphor- I know.
But I can't stand Pop music. I don't listen to it. It's annoying and weird.
Honestly, Utada Hikaru sings pop, very poppy pop. Genereic pop.
So why do I like it? Because it's like Kingdom Heart's older sister. It's melody doesn't quite relate to KH's feel, but you gotta love her because she's your sister.

It connects to KH, so I got used to it and made a small exception to my rule that "Pop sucks".
If I heard these two songs on the radio and had no clue what "Kingdm Hearts" was, I'd actually switch it off.

It's weird how things things happen, you know?

R

Riku's Dawn

disenchant said:
The demo of Santuary was too slow. Why?! And she pulls the words too much. where feeeeaaaars and liiiiiiiiiiiiiies meeeeeellllts awaaaaaaay. That's what it sounded like to me. But I have anticipation for the final release version.
Holy Crap,is that you Sill0?The lyrics are different.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
disenchant said:
Did you notice the difference between "Hikari" and "Simple and Clean"?
Hikari goes much faster.
It's just that you probably heard "SaC" first- you dont notice as much =P

E

Eclipse

SANCTUARY IS ON YOUTUBE GO LOOK FOR IT IT'S THE FIRST AMERICAN COMMERCIAL. Easy Breezy does suck..but wings is really good i love wings. it's on limewire.

where's the PV to keep trying? i haven't seen the PV yet

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
TwilightSoulKey said:
SANCTUARY IS ON YOUTUBE GO LOOK FOR IT IT'S THE FIRST AMERICAN COMMERCIAL. Easy Breezy does suck..but wings is really good i love wings. it's on limewire.

Either you're serious and you really found a new trailer for KH2 with more Sanctuary...or your just really really late.

I wanna hear Wings now!

EDIT: GAH! Limewire SUCKS. I can't download ANY of Utada's stuff because it's just not there!
No "Wings" no "Keep Tryin", no nothing.
Stupid Limewire >kicks it<

Last edited:

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
TwilightSoulKey said:
You go to YouTube for KH2 stuff, but not for Hikki stuff; just go to YouTube and search Keep Tryin' PV or something.

EDIT: Mmm, Hikki's songs aren't that poppy. Only super poppy song I can think of is Easy Breezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back